60. Pipe Down Pt. 2

Vote and Comment guys!!!
Thank you for reading! ♥️
_________________

Aubrey's POV

After I left Shawnie's house, I was on my way to the airport and I got on the phone to call an emergency meeting

After I left Shawnie's house, I was on my way to the airport and I got on the phone to call an emergency meeting. I needed everyone to meet me at my house in one hour. I don't know what she was planning but after that fiasco at her house I knew it was some shit. She let that motherfucker hit me. She ORDERED him to hit me. I don't care what she says, she told him to do it.

I don't know her anymore. First she made him attack me, then she got caught kissing him and acted like she didn't even care that I caught her, and then, she called the police on me. Me? There are pictures of me in handcuffs and sitting in the back of a squad car. After she told them she didn't want me arrested for trespassing, and to just file a police report, they finally took the handcuffs off of me. How embarrassing. I was livid. I couldn't even say anything, I just left the property.

I took the short flight from San Diego home and when I got off of my flight and looked at my phone. I could not believe what I was reading. I almost fell to the ground. She's got to be kidding me. This can't be real. Shawnie has never been about money. Ever. Now all of a sudden she's asking for $100 million? I was a little confused. It just wasn't making any sense to me.

Oliver was waiting in the vehicle that was going to take me to the house. He wanted to brief me on what was going on before I walked into my meeting.

"Do you see the shit?" I ask

"Yeah..." he says

"She's not serious, right?"

"Nah, I think she is my guy." Oli says looking down at his phone. "We told you to make her sign the prenup."

"I know but I didn't think I would need it with her. She don't care about shit like that. That's why I liked her. She didn't care about who I was." I say

"Look, I know that's true, but did you forget how you practically begged her to spin money. You put her in this lifestyle, gave her millions and you think she's not going to change? Bro, you did this. You created this...monster. You know it."

I just sink into my seat. "I know...." I can't do anything but look out the window and just feel sorry for myself. He's right.

"You took pride in giving her whatever she wanted. You bragged about her being too expensive for other guys. You wanted her this way. And we all thought you were crazy for getting that Tiffany yellow diamond. Only elite could wear that shit and you got it for her. She ain't nobody. You single-handedly created all of this. You feed her and now she's biting your hand." He says

I didn't have any words. I couldn't say anything.

After he realized I was too pissed off to talk, he just kept talking to me anyway. He told me that she was asking for $100 million. I couldn't even fathom that it was coming from her. It had to be Mercedes in her ear. Then my mind automatically went back to the conversation we had at her house a short time ago when I wouldn't leave. She said file the other papers, meaning there were others. I don't think this is something that she was trying to do. I do believe I pushed her to do this. She told me months ago that she would do this if I didn't cooperate with her. She said she would do everything in her power to embarrass me and I don't wanna say this was part of her plan, but like I said, I pushed her to this point.