112. Summer Too Hot Pt. 2 (*)

Literally only 3 more chapters left. Thank you for reading and I appreciate you guys. As always vote and comment!!! ♥️
_________________

Shawnie's POV

I was having so much fun and I feel like I haven't had this fun in so long. Every now and then I like to have nights like this where I just get so drunk and high that I don't even want to know my name or see straight. Tonight was definitely one of those nights. I wasn't there yet, but I definitely felt like I was on my way.

After successfully using the bathroom, I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror. I flattened my dress down and pushed up my breasts. I was a little drunk but not too much, I was feeling good. Now all I needed was my big half Italian, half Samoan, man to get me right but I already know that can't happen because we're in the middle of my birthday party. Bummer.

"I look good!" I say to myself aloud and I unlock the bathroom door.

I open the door and start to step out but Joe appears from the side of the door. I swear he's a mind reader. He knew I was thinking about him.

We lock eyes and he smiles which makes me smile. He steps into the bathroom and I back up letting him in. He closes the door behind him, then locks it. He turns back around to face me, hovering over me.

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"You know what." He says as he picks me up and places me on the counter. He pulled my dress up around my waist with one quick motion.

"Now?" I ask, amused. I'm down but this is kinda out of the ordinary for Joe. We've had a lot of sex today already and he's still at it.

See I've been trying to be good and not have as much sex as I want but when you have a man that caters to your sexual needs whenever you want it it's hard to behave. Now I see why people think I have a problem, cuz I'm not turning it down.

"Yup!" He says, seemingly more focused on rubbing my thighs than what I'm talking about.

I giggle, "You were standing outside the door?"

"You know I watch where you are at all times. I saw you came into the bathroom and I thought this would be a good time to disappear." He says the licks his lips. "But more importantly I just wanna bury myself inside of you right now."

I smile as he goes directly for my neck knowing that's one of my spots. He kissed, sucked and nipped on my neck, driving me crazy. This definitely putting me more in the mood. He came up for air in that split second I attached his lips to mine. The kiss quickly became sloppy as he reached for my panties and pulled them down. He broke the kiss to completely pull them off but he was right back like he never left.

He pulled me to the edge of the counter. I found his waistband and pushed his pants down as best as I could. With his lips still locked with mine, he moved my hands and finished, dropping them to the ground. I rubbed his dick on the outside of his underwear. He pulls away from me and watches me for a few seconds.

"This yours?" He asks with a serious face.

"All mine!" I say, smiling.

"I promise nobody will ever get this. Only you, baby."

I smile and pull him closer to me. He comes close to my face but he doesn't kiss me. I hold his face and just look at him. "I only want you."

"Only me?" He asks, I nod my head yes. "You promise?" He asks and I nod my head again. "Only me."

"Yes." I closed my eyes and he kissed me.

We start making out again. He starts fumbling with his underwear for a couple of seconds then he grips my hips and looks deep into my eyes. He enters me slowly, not breaking eye contact. I bite my lips welcoming the sensation.