64. Faded To Sade

Vote and Comment guys!!!
Thank you for reading! ♥️
_________________

Shawnie's POV

Chris and I were walking downstairs in the lobby. We were going to go have a late lunch and probably do some gambling afterwards. I don't know. Whatever Chris wanted to do was fine with me.

As we were walking through, we saw Odell and his people coming in.

I kind of start freaking out because going off of Chris's pass, he kind of flies off the hinges

I kind of start freaking out because going off of Chris's pass, he kind of flies off the hinges. I know he's been working on his anger and everything but I was still very scared at the situation. I guess we were going to see if he really has his possessive ways in check and see if he has actually taken what I said into consideration, because I am not about to have him fighting nobody in Vegas. I hope this doesn't go left.

"What's up?" Odell says to both of us.

"Hey." I say and I hear Chris say what's up too.

"So is this a thing? Are y'all getting back together. I don't wanna step on anybody's toes.." he says, looking directly at me. 

"You're not trying to step on my toes, but you're gonna step on your boy's toes?" Chris says

Aw shit. Damnit Chris. Shut up.

Odell smiles, "Nah..."

I was gonna stand here and let Odell sweat a little bit, but I don't think it's right for Chris to say anything to him about that and Odell could say something smart, so I speak up. 

"Chris and I are cool, we're just going out to eat."

"Nah, man. We cool." Chris says, chuckling. "She's single."

"Aight." He smiles at me.

"Why don't all y'all come out tonight. We're going to be at Sapphire, and of course, since you have the legend here, you gotta come out too, Chris."

"I'll think about it. You know I'm on tour right now. I'm trying to relax on my day off."

"You got a show tonight?" He asks

"Naw, I'm actually in Arizona. I just flew out for the day."

"Aight cool. I'll let y'all go. I hope to see both of y'all out tonight." Odell gave me a wink before leaving.

"I got a lot of things to say about this." Chris says. "We'll talk later."

That was a little awkward, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. He keeps saying that he's changed and he's actually showing me. I love this.

We walk out and when everyone notices who he is, of course they start screaming and trying to get pictures. His security escorts us to his SUV and we leave. That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be either.