61. Do Not Disturb

Vote and Comment guys!!!
Thank you for reading! ♥️
_________________

Shawnie's POV

So we decided to take Odell up on his invitation and attend the pool party at Drai's. I was definitely very skeptical about going, because even though this wasn't a media thing, it's still a lot of people and I still don't feel comfortable being around big crowds. Even though I was feeling a little anxious about being around so many people, I was happy to be able to get out of the house and have a little fun.

I wore a cute, lime green bikini, with a white crochet cover up skirt. Honestly, anytime I can wear as little clothes as possible, I'm comfortable. If I could wear a robe everywhere with nothing under it, I would be content but I can only do that in the comfort of my own home.

When we arrived, we made our way through the crowd and there were people just being downright disrespectful and mean

When we arrived, we made our way through the crowd and there were people just being downright disrespectful and mean. I guess it's safe to say they knew I filed for divorce from Aubrey and they either didn't like it or they didn't like the circumstances surrounding it. While we were back at the hotel, I did check some sites and I did see that it was definitely going around that I filed. It was also accompanied by the story that came out right before which were the events leading up to it. So there were multiple reasons that they were being this way and I just wanted to turn around and go back to the hotel, but Joe wouldn't let me.

I read some of the comments and as usual they were just negative.

All she wants is the money anyway
She toxic
Why he marry her in the first place
She a hoe
They made for each other
She the problem
Chris dodged a bullet
She is so stupid divorcing Drake
All she gonna do is go back to Chris
Gold digger
She been fucking CB anyway
They both toxic
She'll be back with Chris in no time

There were a lot more things being said, but they were a lot worse. I also received a very nice text message from Christian and he said that if there was anything he could do, all I had to do was ask. Of course I'm not going to ask him for anything. But it's very nice that he reached out.