82. Just So You Know

Shawnie's POV

Once we both were done getting ready, we headed to the salon. I met Jon's wife, Trinity. She was excited to meet me and she also styled my hair. She gave me the perfect blow out. She refused to take my money. She said any friend of Joes is a friend to her and she doesn't let her friends pay for her services. I was so satisfied with her skills and since she didn't take my money, I gave her a good review and shared her salon with my 4.5 million followers. When I come back to Vegas, I will definitely come to her again.

After we were done at the salon, we headed to his moms house. I remember the last time we had sex, I felt so weird afterwards. I was so nervous to be around him. It's not like that this time. I mean it is but it's not as bad. I guess it's a little weird because I'm about to meet his mom. This lady's son gave it to me so good, and that's all that's been in my mind today. I need to smoke.

We stopped at the grocery store for him to pick up what his mother needed and I stayed in the car. After a few minutes, I stepped out to smoke because I was a little anxious. I guess I just realized I was meeting his mom and he made it seem like it was a big deal and it wasn't to me, but now I kind of feel like it is. It shouldn't be because he's met all of my family and it's never been weird but it's different with Joe and I don't know why that is.

I take a few puffs to calm my nerves and I just let it take over. I see a lady walk by smiling at me but I don't pay her any mind, then I see a couple of young adults walk by waving and smiling at me as well. I politely waved back and just continued smoking. I kind of forgot that people know who I am. This time that I've spent with Joe has been so relaxing and it's very refreshing. I completely forgot that people are probably taking pictures of me.

I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket, so I take it out and look at it. Aubrey again. I ignored the call and put the phone back. I messed up when I went over to his house and had sex with him because now I think he thinks somethings going to come from it and it's not. He has been calling me and I haven't been picking up. I thought he would take the hint by now since it's been a few days, but he's very persistent. I should know this by now.

I see Joe walking out of the store, when he sees me standing outside the car he kind of throws his arms up at me and shakes his head. I laugh to myself.

When he gets to the car, he just looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"Why are you outside of the car smoking weed?" He asks

"Well Dad, it's just that I'm meeting your mom and I'm a little nervous." I answer

"You're standing out here with no security." He says

"I'm smoking, and nobody is bothering me. Would you like for me to do it in your car?" I ask sarcastically

He doesn't say anything, he just shakes his head and starts putting the groceries in the trunk.

"Come here." I say smiling. He looks at me and smiles. "Now is not the time. Let me finish doing this."

"....Okay." I'm starting to really like Joe, but I know I can't get in too deep with him. He's not going to commit to me and I don't need the stress of another relationship.

I watch him put the bags away. His muscles flexed and everything. Mmmm. Now I'm thinking about what we did in the shower this morning. I start to get hot. Then Joe touches my shoulder.

"What's up?"

I shake my head. "Nothing."

"Aight. Put that out. Let's go." He walks to the driver's side and gets in.

I take a couple more hits then I put it out and get in the car.

"I'm sorry it's just I've been so relaxed with you. I forgot about the outside world. I feel safe here."