69. P***y & Millions

This is a long chapter. I didn't realize it was so long, almost 5000 words. So happy reading!!!

Vote and Comment guys!!! ♥️
_________________

Shawnie's POV

"What was that about?" Dori asks

"Nothing." I start to get up but she stops me by grabbing my hand.

"Don't tell me nothing. I know it's something." She says. "What's going on with you two? For real. Don't lie to me."

"Okay...Joe and I have kissed a few times and we came very close to doing more than that when we were in Vegas."

"Fuck him." She says with a shrug.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"For one, I don't want to complicate our situation."

"Oh honey, it's already complicated."

"I know, I'm trippin. I should've have said anything. I don't know what me problem is." I say. "Secondly, I know I'm not ready for someone like him. I have too much shit that comes with me, and I feel like he's too good for me. I think I would fumble him big time."

"Don't say he's too good for you because he's not. If it's meant for you it would be. Remember that." She says. "You like him, don't you?" She asks

"There's something there, but I'm not gonna say yes." I sigh. "I was doing so good. I need a drink."

"Doing good what? Hiding it?" She asks

"Avoiding it." I say

"Oh. You don't need a drink. We had enough tonight already.  Come on, let's go to bed." She stands up and takes my hand.

"You staying? I don't want to sleep in that king size bed by myself."

She smiles. "I'll stay with you."

We stayed up talking until we fell asleep. Which wasn't long after.

***************

I had probably been asleep for a couple of hours and I heard my bedroom door open. I thought it was Dori leaving, because she ended up staying with me so I paid no mind. I turned over to my stomach to adjust my position and saw she was sleeping on the other side of the bed. I popped my head up to look at the door and I saw Joe closing the door lightly.

"What's wrong?" I whisper

"Nothing." He walks over to the bed. I notice he doesn't have on a shirt, or pants. Well he had on pants but they were pjs.

"Then why are you here?" I ask, remembering I was mad at him.

He doesn't say anything. He pulls the blanket up and scoots in the bed, making me slide over to make room for him. He pulled me to him, making me lay on his arm and he wrapped the other around me.

"I didn't sleep with her." He whispers in my ear. "I wasn't going to. That was the furthest thing from my mind. And after our little argument, I couldn't stop thinking about you and that made me disinterested in her..."

I smile to myself but don't speak, I just continue to listen.

"...I'm sorry I left." He says, then moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck.

I turn over to face him and respond but he doesn't let me. His lips attach to mine and we make out for a few minutes. After a few minutes, I begin to feel his erection poking me. We were pretty into it, then he broke the kiss.