21. Pitch Black

Shawnie's POV

Chris rode back with us because he sent the rest of his security home.

"You're welcome to take the car service back to the hotel. I'm going to stay here with Chris and the kids for a bit." I say to Joe.

"How long?" He asks

"Like an hour or so."

"I can wait." He says

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"I know but it's my job. I can wait." He says with a smile.

"Okay. Look at you taking your job seriously." I joke with him, and we both laugh as I get out of the car. Chris was already walking inside with a sleeping Gen in one arm and Aeko in the other. "I won't be long."

"I'll be here." He says and I close the door.

I walk into Chris' house and surprisingly, it's super clean. Not that I'm trying to say he's dirty or anything, but you know, there's literally always dishes in the sink. It's so annoying to me. It's actually a pet peeve of mine.

"I see you got a new cleaning lady." I say

He laughs, "Something like that."

He walks over to me, and pins me between the island and him. He pressed his body up against me.

"Remember I used to eat you right here on this island?" He whispers in my ear.

"Mmhmm. I remember." I crack a small smile.

"Let's do it one more time." He pushes his semi hard dick onto my butt. "Would you be open to that?" He wraps his arms around me from behind, as he begins kissing the side of my neck.

"I can't." I say

"Why not? The kids are sleeping." He says in my ear, hands rubbing up and down my sides.

"Because I can't."

"But you want to." He says, he turns me around and kisses me. Of course I kiss him back. I can't help not to. I want to but I know this is so wrong.

"Chris." I call him but he doesn't say anything. He moves down to my neck.

I try to push him away but he's like a wall. He doesn't budge.

"Don't tell me to stop." He says moving down to my breasts.

I keep trying to push him away.

"Shawnie..." he says my name as a warning, basically telling me to shut up. He moves my hands from his chest, continuing to kiss my neck. I start using a little bit more force and he finally stops. "SHAWNIEEE!" He whines out of frustration. "Why are you always ruining the moment?"

"Because I can't do this.... I want to, but I can't. It is wrong. Chris, I know if we go down that path things are going to be different from here on out."

"So let's go down that path." He says with a serious face.

I didn't say anything.

"Ain't nobody gonna find out. it's just us." He smiles which makes me smile, "That's what I thought." He laughs, "Come listen to this song." He says pulling me along to follow him.

We went into his studio and it's like everything is exactly how it was when I left. It was somewhat uncomfortable because there are so many memories in the studio. Some good and some bad and some just disgustingly freaky. I can't believe some of the shit I've done with him.

I decided I wasn't going to get comfortable because of all of the emotions that I'm starting to have, so I just stood next to his chair as he started to click away on his computer.