Watching from afar (Sulay)

~Yixing~

He's late today, I wonder if something happened to him. Is he sick? Was there an accident? Oh my god, what if he's hurt?

Panic seeps into my bones and my breath starts coming out rushed and harsh. He's dead and I haven't even introduced myself to him. He's dead and he'll never know that I love him.

I breath out a large breath of relief when I see said boy rush into the class room, seconds before the professor calls the class into attention. He gives the professor a slight nod and looks around for an empty seat, before his eyes land on the chair next to mine.

My eyes bulge and the panic I was momentarily relived from rushes back to the surface as he makes his way up the steps to his seat.

This can't be happening, this isn't possible... 'ok, stay calm, Yixing. He'll just ignore you all class, you'll be fine and then we can all move on with our lives'

But clearly the universe hates me, because as soon as he sits down, that familiar sent of him, sandalwood and lavender, enters my senses and I can't help the longing sigh that escapes my lips.

I freeze when I feel his eyes on me, and I'm unable to stop my eyes from glancing at him from the corners. He really is staring at me, like not just a casual look, but a piercing, almost amazed type stare. I swallow hard and shift in my seat, which seems to snap him out of it. He clears his throat and turns back to the professor, leaving me breathless and slightly shaky.

The way he had looked at me, it made my skin burn, and a knot pulls in my lower stomach, but in a good way. I've seen those eyes so many times but never once directed at me, only in my head has he ever stared at me like that, and all of those times he was doing things to me that are intensely inappropriate to do in a classroom.

I feel heat rush to my lower abdomen, causing me to fidget as the memory of a set of piercing, smoldering eyes staring into my soul, stripping me of any innocence I had left. Even with my eyes open I can see them clearly, possessive, almost feral, as he touches me, caresses me, worshipping my body in ways I can't even imagine.

Junmyeon clears his throat next to me and I snap out of the daydream I had lost myself in. I swallow thickly and once again fidgit in my seat. I take my book off the table and place it over my crotch to conceal what this man has done to me with only a single look.

"Are you ok?" A voice ...that voice whispers in my ear, forcing my breath to catch.

I swallow hard and nod slightly not being able to trust my voice at the moment. I know how I must look right now, flushed to hell, curled in on myself, and breathing harshly.

For the rest of class I don't hear one word the professor says. All of my thoughts are on Junmyeon and my -slowly becoming more of a problem- boner, and by the time class is over, my dick is aching and I feel hot and sweaty.

"Hey Xing, are you okay?" Someone asks coming up to me as people are leaving the room.

I glance up, never having felt happier to see one of my friends. "Sehun." I whine.

Sehun sighs. "Come on, let me help you back to the house, Hyung. If you were sick you shouldn't have come to class."

Sehun secures an arm around me and tells me to hold his hoodie, which he conveniently presses right in front of my problem. Then he grabs my bag and starts helping me down the stairs, to the exit.

I glance up and catch the worried, and seemingly agitated eyes of none other than Junmyeon... but, no, that's not possible, I'm imagining things, right? Sehun drags me out of the class room before I have anymore time to question it.