Comfortable isn't always a good thing (Taoris)

~Kris~

"Baby... wake up" a whiny voice breaks into my sleep fog.

"Just a couple more minutes, Tao" I mumble and pull the blankets up tighter around me.

"Baby, come on, play with me" Tao urges, pressing his hands against my lower back, kneeding the flesh there almost like a cat would.

I groan and roll over grabbing onto Tao and pulling him to my chest, trapping him against me, making his struggles useless. After a couple minutes of trying to free himself, he stops and goes limp in my arms, huffing out a large annoyed breath.

"Seriously, I have a class in an hour and we haven't had sex in almost a week, can you at least let me go so I can go jack off or something?" He growls, the vibrations from his chest reverberating through my own.

I feel more awake at this and shuffle closer to him, feeling the obvious cause of this early wake up. Tao whines when I add pressure to his rock hard bulge, and he starts to rut against me.

"I'm curious did you wake up hard or did you get yourself there?" I ask taking my time to tease him.

Tao whimpers "half and half"

"What did you use to get yourself the rest of the way?" I question, nosing around the base of his neck an action that has him swallowing hard.

"I fingered myself" he answers in a breathless moan, pressing himself to me, seeking more friction.

I chuckle as I let my hand slide down his waist, resting it in the crook of his right thigh, ignoring his attempts to bring it closer to his hardness "What did you imagine while your fingers were deep inside of your tight little hole?"

Tao breaths in a shaky breath "I watched some porn"

I raise an eyebrow and pull away "really?"

Tao blinks at me, confused by my actions "yeah, do you have a problem with porn?"

I shake my head "well no, but you use to be able to just get off by the sound of my voice, now you have to use porn to get hard?"

"We've been together for a long time, Kris. You can't expect us to be in that insatiable honeymoon period forever, i still find your voice and you attractive... I just need something a little more than my imagination sometimes"

I nod at this, a little distracted by the feeling of uncertainty that's been lodged in my chest lately. I mean, I still love Tao just as I always have, i just don't feel that connection between us like I use to... it almost feels like something important is slipping away, I just don't know what. 'I wonder if he feels the distance too?'

"Now come on, I don't have much time" Tao reaches down and pulls his sweatpants to his ankles "I've already prepared myself, so we can just get to it"

I swallow hard as Tao turns over on his stomach, pushing his round little ass up in the air. A sight I'm trying very hard not to feel aroused by, but failing miserably with. Tao has always been nothing short of addicting to me, even now after many years together I can get hard at the sight of his naked ass as I could in the beginning, but now it's different, now it doesn't feel like a desperate need like it did back then. I guess I can call it comfortable and familiar the way I feel about Tao now.

We aren't the horny little teenagers who want to get into each other's pants ever second of every day, who can get off just by thinking of the other even in general ways, or who feel like suffocating without a day of touching the other. We've been through that phase already and though it's a sign that we're evolving and maturing as a couple, I can't help but miss that animalistic type hunger that we used to carry for one another. I miss needing to touch Tao just to go through a single hour without him, I miss wanting to just ravish Tao for hours, living behind multiple marks just to remind him that he is mine.