Friends? (HunHan)

~Sehun~

My little blonde angel floats gracefully across the room, his small perfectly shaped legs carrying him towards the bar, where he stops and rests his cheek upon his palm much like a princess would in a fairy tale.

He stays there talking a little with Jiyong, and I can't help the small bit of jealousy that bubbles up in my chest. I know Jiyong has absolutely no interest in my little deer, (the guy can't stand to be around anyone who's prettier than himself for more than a couple of minutes. It's one of the reasons why he's so short with Baekhyun all the time.) but I still feel territorial over the way Jiyong's leaning so close to Luhan.

I try think of a way to separate them without looking like a crazy overly possessive boyfriend, when suddenly I get and idea and snicker, bounding across the room quickly, making my way towards the bar. Jiyong glances over at me when I am a couple feet away from them and rolls his eyes, saying something to Luhan, then scurrying to the other side of the bar.

I pay no mind to the pissy little diva and continue in my pursuit. I'm glad Ji's left my angel alone, but I still decide to have a little fun with him.

"What can i help you with Sehun?" Luhan says with an exasperated sigh just before my hand makes contact with his shoulder.

I drop my arm back to my side and take a step back, pouting at my attempt to startle the boy being foiled. "Nothing, i just wanted to see what you were up to, and why do you always say my name like that?"

Luhan breaths out a large breath and turns around, eyeing me intently. "Like what, Sehun?"

"See, you did it again." I point out. "You always say my name like it's exhausting to pronounce, like the thought of saying it makes you want to give up on your day"

Luhan clears his throat and straightens his posture. "It's not like that Sehun-ah... i just... I've been tired and really busy lately."

It's a lie, i'm not an idiot, it's written all over his face. "Is that why you've also been avoiding me?"

"I-i haven't been avoiding you, Sehun." He says stuttering through his words, his eyes shifting all over the place, but refusing to focus on me.

I sigh, disappointed. "I don't know why you insist on lying to me, when we both know i see right through you."

Luhan huffs. "I'm not lying and i'm not avoiding you, now drop it and leave me alone, i have to work."

He turns on his heel in a graceful spin and nearly stomps away, leaving me standing there feeling dejected and a bit depressed. I turn away from the beautiful little pixie, and head to find Yixing, knowing he'll give me what i need right now.

>>>>>>

~Luhan~

An exasperated sigh leaves my lips as I glance over to find Sehun cuddled up to Yixing across the club in the lounge area. The younger boy sits on the older's lap, Sehun's face buried in Yixing's neck as he strokes the blondes hair affectionately, whispering seemingly sweet and calming words to the boy.

I roll my eyes at the girls surrounding them, cooing at the display and refuse to recognize the stirring in my chest as anything close to jealousy. I don't care what Sehun does or who he does it with, it's none of my business. The boys isn't mine, even though he follows me around like a lost puppy, I take no claim in him.

When it gets complicatedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara