The new guy (Hunhan)

~Sehun~

"Ok guys, I told you we're getting a new employee tonight, he's a transfer student from China, so please be nice to him" Siwon says, helping Baek fix his shirt like the doting father he is.

I scoff and turn away, denying that the jumble in my stomach that I feel, isn't jealously. Honestly who would want someone constantly attached to them like that anyways? It just seems annoying and suffocating to me... At least that's what I try to tell myself.

"Really, he's Chinese?" Yixing claps excitedly and starts speaking rapidly in mandarin.

I roll my eyes and giggle at my hyung, he's so cute and funny when he gets excited and starts speaking in his native tongue, but at least Yixing can stick to one language unlike Tao. Every one is confused when Tao starts rambling on about some sale at a shopping mall or a new design he's excited about, in multiple languages, which I'm sure, includes a bit of gibberish.

"Yes he's Chinese, Yixing, but we are not so please speak Korean" Siwon requests, giving Yixing a confused and slightly panicked expression.

"It's ok, I caught everything he said." A pixie like guy says nearly floating into the room.

My eyes lock onto the newest addition to the room, and my breath catches in my throat once my brain processes this beautiful creature in front of me. His blond hair seems to flow naturally, perfectly framing his almost feminine face and his eyes, doe like in their presence, seem to sparkle with this captivating twinkle. He's beautiful in so many ways, from the discreet angle of his jaw to the delicate curves of his body... I'm completely mystified.

"Ah Luhan, welcome, everyone this is Lu Han, he just transferred to your school Baekkie, and I believe he's also joined the soccer team... so i figured he'd be a great add to our team" Siwon says joyfully, smiling warmly at the doe like boy, and leaving Baek's side to dote on his new employee.

Luhan steps forward and gifts everyone with a dazzling smile. "Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you, I hope we can all be friends." then he says the same thing... or at least around the same thing in mandarin, to which Yixing claps delighted and immediately wraps an arm around the boy.

I push the little bubble of jealousy down, knowing that Yixing hyung is just kind and affectionate and that he has no personal interest in Luhan. I can't however push down the growing need to be close to the boy, so I walk over to where he stands, my head lowered shyly.

"Oh Luhan, this is Sehun, the youngest of our little group here and also in our fraternity." Yixing announces in Korean so I can be involved.

"It's nice to meet you, Sehun." That angelic like voice happily greets me. My name suddenly sounding a lot more melodic.

"H-hi, it's nice to meet you too." I mumble out, running my tongue over my bottom lip, a nervous tick I've always had.

Yixing giggles and I glance up to find him staring at me amused. "My Sehunnie, always so shy."

Luhan smiles sympathetiy and pats my shoulder. "It's ok Sehun, we have time to warm up to each other."

I swallow thickly and our gazes connect immediately shooting electricity through my body. "S-sure, Luhan."

The minute his name rolls off my tongue, he blinks at me, seemingly just as lost as I feel at the moment. He takes a step forward, still staring into my eyes, but much to my disappointment, he quickly stops himself.

He shakes his head and clears his throat. "Well, I should go get dressed, don't want to be late on my first night."

Yixing gives both of us suspicious looks but nods anyways. "Yeah, go ahead, there's a changing room through that door since you're probably not comfortable dressing with us yet."