Chapter 41: Aquarium

Pov y/n

It's been almost two weeks since Halloween and those two weeks were great.
They weren't really much different than my usual weeks but I spent quite some evenings over at Scarlett's house and always enjoyed it.

Ever since Rose called me 'Mama' for the first time, she did it a little more frequently.
She doesn't always address me with that name, she also calls me by my name or 'big dolphin'.
I don't mind either of them but whenever she calls me 'Mama', my heart jumps a little in happiness.

She hasn't talked to Scarlett or me about it yet, so we aren't sure how she feels about it but whenever she says it, she seems comfortable with it and it slips quite naturally off her tongue.

The day after Halloween, Rose sorted out her candy into two piles, one with the candy she likes (it was the bigger one) and one with the candy she doesn't like.
She generously gave that candy to Scarlett and me, which I found quite sweet. Scarlett and Rose had a quick talk about when Rose is allowed to eat candy and when not. Mainly not shortly before meals or after dinner, so the sugar won't keep her up.

The weekend after Halloween, Rose spent at her Dad's and Scarlett and I spent the time together as well. We had a lazy weekend and mainly cuddled and watched TV and went for walks. Scarlett also sat next to me as I sent an application to the organization for the research job. It helped me to have her next to me because her presence calms me down. I haven't heard from them yet but I also don't expect them to answer this fast.

Two days ago, it was Wednesday, I visited them once again for dinner and Scarlett and I shortly talked about the new job.
Rose then remembered that I work at the aquarium and asked Scar and me if she could come visit me. We both agreed to it and Rose cheered excitedly.

Today is Friday and I am a little nervous because Scarlett and Rose will visit me today.
I talked to Mr. Jackson and informed him about that because I wanted to know if I can maybe give them a private tour.

Now, I'm not saying he wouldn't have let me otherwise but as soon as he figured out that I'm talking about Scarlett Johansson, he agreed immediately and even allowed me to take her back with me into the staff area where you can watch the tanks from the top.
Maybe in some ways it is an advantage when the person you're dating is a celebrity.

Anyways, now I'm at the aquarium, bouncing on my feet a little in excitement to see Rose and Scarlett here.
I already gave one tour, since they wanted to grab a snack before coming here. They will stay with me until my shift is over and we will go back to their house after that.

It's become a bit of a habit or ritual that I spend my weekends there but none of us minds and we always have a great time.

When I see them walking it, a wide smile tugs on my lips and Rose lets go of Scarlett's hand to run towards me.
I'm waiting at the ticket counter, so they can buy the tickets while seeing me.
I catch Rose and give her a big hug.

"We're here." She tells me excited and jumps up and down while Scarlett gets in line to buy the tickets.

A few people watch Rose and me but by the soft smiles on their faces, I can tell that they just enjoy our sweet interaction.

"I can see that, little dolphin." I reply with the same energy and Rose grins up at me.
She takes my hand and leads me over to Scarlett who smiles at me. I return her smile and look down at Rose as she points at a drawing on the wall and tells me something about it.

A few seconds, before it's Scarlett's turn at the ticket counter, Mr. Jackson comes into the entrance hall and makes his way over to us.
I kinda gathered that he is a fan of my girlfriend, so it's not a big surprise but it still feels a little weird.