Chapter 43: First time*

TW: smut

Pov y/n

Back home, Scarlett and I decide to bake some pizza from the freezer. We're both hungry from our tourist trip through New York but too lazy to cook something, so frozen pizza was a great decision.

It's slowly getting dark outside since the sun sets earlier in fall and we're both in a cozy mood, so we change into comfortable clothes.
This time I brought some of my own clothes, since I'm staying the whole weekend and need something to wear for the other days.

Scarlett pouted a little at that in the beginning because I could have worn her clothes as well but now she seems pretty happy about my choice.
Let's just say, none of us wears her own clothes.
When I unpacked my little back, Scarlett snatched my sweatpants and shirt with a grin and told me that she will wear them. I chuckled and let her lend me her clothes. It may be cheesy but I don't care, it makes both of us happy.

As soon as the pizza is ready, we set the table and start to eat while chatting about random things.
We put our plates in the dishwasher and I lean against the counter, watching as Scarlett starts it. Then she turns around to me and her eyes give me a quick once over before her lips curl into a smirk.

"You look so amazing in my clothes." She says and slowly approaches me. I watch her every step and feel an excited tingle shooting through my body.

"Is that so? I wouldn't have noticed since you always want me to wear them." I tease a little and Scarlett chuckles, her hands now reaching my hips.

"I mean, you could also run around in your underwear, if you preferred that." She shoots back and looks into my eyes. They are quite intense but in a good way and I feel something bubbling up inside me.

"Mhm, I bet that's what you'd prefer but I wouldn't want to distract you from your daily life." I mumble, her face inching closer to mine.

My hands find their way around her shoulders and loosely hang over them. Something lights up in Scarlett's eyes at my words and she raises an eyebrow, intensifying the feeling inside me.

"Touché." She mumbles and closes the little gap between our lips.
The kiss is heated and passionate but still sweet in certain ways.

I squeal a little into the kiss when her hands grab my hips and pull me flush against her. She smirks into the kiss and I wrap my hands around the back of her neck.

For a few seconds we part to get air, before she walks me back a few centimeters and my back comes in contact with the counter.
Her eyes darken a little and she smirks at me.
A fire ignites inside me and I pull her lips to meet with mine. Her tongue pushes past my lips and her hands grab my hips tighter and, with a little help from me, she lifts me onto the counter.

Our lips never leave each other and I pull her closer to me, to graze my teeth over her bottom lip, making her sigh into the kiss.
I smirk at the reaction and her hands settle just above my butt on my back.

My legs automatically spread further, so she can stand in between them. She seems to notice that and now she's the one smirking and pulls me a little closer to her and my breath hitches in my throat when my middle makes contact with her stomach. Her hot breath hits my ear as she whispers into it.

"You okay, baby?" Her voice is slightly raspier and sends shivers down my whole body.

I nod and gulp when her lips meet the sensitive skin under my ear. Without thinking about it, I tilt my head to the side to give her more access as her lips kiss and nimble a little on my neck.
My breathing starts to get uneven and my hands grab the back of her shirt. When she pulls away and looks into my eyes, I see her blown pupils and her hands slide down to rest on my butt.