Chapter 56: Trust

Pov y/n

I smile when I see Scarlett sitting at the kitchen isle, typing something on her laptop. With silent steps, I approach her and gently wrap my arms around her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She's currently writing an email.

"Hey, baby." She greets me and kisses my cheek before looking back at the screen.

"Hey, love." I say and watch her fingers fly over the keyboard, not really interested in the email she's writing since it's her privacy.

She isn't bothered by my presence and continues to write the email. My eyes stay on her fingers that are quite quick. I kiss her jaw and breathe in her familiar scent that I've come to love.

"I only have to write a few more lines, then I'm done." She tells me and I nod, not bothered by that.

She continues to write and I space out a little while starring at the keyboard.
Once she's done, she sends the email and closes her laptop.
I come back to reality and take a step back, so she can turn around. Her hands find my waist and she spreads her legs for me to stand in between.
I place my arms on her shoulders and smile at her. She pulls me closer and kisses my jaw before looking at me properly. Her eyes linger on my still damp hair since I just took a shower.

"You know," She starts and one of her hands waves through my hair.
"Wet hair makes you look very attractive for some reason." She continues and smirks a little before her eyes meet mine.

"Is that so?" I ask and grin a little. She nods and waves her hand through my hair a few more times.

"You know what I find quite attractive?" I ask and she looks at me in question.
"How fast your fingers can move over the keyboard."

Her eyes widen a little and she bites her lip.
"They sure are quick." She says with a smirk and her hand that was in my hair rests on my back, pulling me flush against her.

"Mhm, they are." I agree and my eyes dart from her eyes to her lips and I lean in, connecting our lips in a kiss that starts sweet but gets a little more heated as it goes on.

When her teeth graze over my bottom lip, I open my lips and her tongue invades my mouth before starting a little battle with my own tongue.
No one really wins because we have to pull away for air before.
Her eyes have darkened and her grip on my waist holds me in place as she starts to kiss my neck. I tilt my head a little, so she has better access.

My back arches a little when she sucks lightly on my sweet spot and a sigh spills over my lips, making her smirk against my skin. A tingle starts in my lower stomach, that increases when she sucks on another sensitive spot.

"You know, my fingers aren't only quick at typing." She mumbles and a slight shudder runs down my body.

"Yeah, I know." I hum and lean more against her. Her hands move down to my hips and she squeezes them a little.

"It's been way too long." She says and kisses up my neck again until her lips find mine again. I chuckle a little and return her kiss before I can answer.

"A bit over two weeks." I reply and she chuckles a little bit.

"You've counted?" She asks with a smirk and I shrug, seeing something sparkling up in her eyes.

"I'm just good with dates." I tell her and she nods.

"Sure. Wanna take this upstairs then?" She asks seductively and her hands squeeze my butt lightly. I smirk.

"Can you wait until then?" I tease her and she glares a little at me before nodding.

"Careful, or you might have to wait when you least expect it." She shoots back and the tingling in my stomach intensifies.