Chapter 51: Full relaxation

Pov y/n

After the shower I decide that a slip and a shirt are enough to wear since my skin is still warmed up from the hot water. I knock at the bedroom door, not wanting to just burst in.

"Come in." I hear Scarlett's muffled voice and enter, closing the door behind me.
She's wrapped in her bathrobe and laying on the bed, snacking on some fruits. Her body language tells me that she is completely relaxed and I smile, joining her on the bed.

"How was the shower?" She asks and feeds me a blueberry. I take it and swallow before I speak.

"It was very nice, thank you. How was the bath?" I ask back and pop another blueberry into my mouth.

"It was very relaxing, same as the massage." Scarlett tells me and I smile, happy that it fulfilled its purpose.

"But you know what misses for me to fully relax?" She asks and a sparkle appears in her eyes.
I shake my head as I'm snacking on the fruits now as well. She leans a little closer, to be able to whisper into my ear.

"You bringing me to an orgasm." She whispers and I feel goosebumps appear on my body at her words and as she nibbles on my ear, the fire in my abdomen ignited again.

"Well, we can arrange that." I reply with a little smirk and put the plate with fruits away, so we have the whole bed just for us.
A lustful twinkle appears in Scar's eyes and she smirks at my action.

"Good thing then I didn't get dressed then." She smirks and moves up the bed until her head rests on the pillow. I slowly crawl over her, keeping myself up with my hands next to her head.

"It does quicken the process." I agree and lick my lips, which doesn't go unnoticed by her and her eyes grow a little darker.

"But before we take this any further: Do I have your full consent?" I ask and her expression softens a little and she cups my face.

"Yes you do, babe. And I will tell you when I want you to stop and please, so will you if you don't want to anymore." She confirms and I nod.

"I will and thank you." I say and she smiles but before I can do anything else, she speaks up again.

"Do I have your full consent?" She asks, her eyes sparkling with lust again and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, you do and same as you, I will tell if I don't want to anymore." I confirm and she nods.

"Good and I will also tell you if I don't want to." She assures me and I grin.

"Are you sure that you're able to make love to me, after I brought you to your orgasm?" I ask and she rolls her eyes at me but smirks.

"Don't be so full of yourself, I will be able, don't worry. After all, seeing you fall apart underneath me is one of my new favorite sights." She replies lowly and I feel the heat in my stomach grow, turning into a hot tingle and shooting down between my legs.

I bite my lip and I can see how much she enjoys to have shut me up. I only huff and kiss her hungrily.
She returns the kiss with the same passion and her arm wraps around my shoulders to pull me closer.

Her teeth graze over my bottom lip but I don't open my lips for her and instead smirk. She huffs a little and her hand slides down my back and to my hips.
My muscles tense a little in anticipation, not sure what she has planned.
Her finger hooks around the waistband of my slip but instead of pulling it down, she pulls it away and lets it snap a little back against my hip, making me gasp in surprise.

She uses that gasp to push her tongue into my mouth and now she is the one smirking.
I welcome her tongue though and let her explore my mouth while her hand stays on my hip.
When everything seems explored, she touches my tongue and they dance around as if that's what they were destined to do.