Chapter 66: New apartment

Pov y/n

"The kitchen is already built in and so is everything in the bathroom and the living room. The bedrooms are empty though, so you'd have to buy furniture for those rooms but the rest should be there." The woman says and turns around to look at me and Scarlett. "Any other questions?"

I look around the living room and shake my head.
"Not at the moment, thank you." I reply and the woman smiles at me.

"Alright, I'll give you some time to think and will be back in a little while, okay?" She suggests and I nod. She smiles kindly before leaving the apartment. I turn to look at Scarlett who looks around.

"What do you think?" I ask, interested in her opinion. She lets her eyes look over everything once more before they settle on me.

"I like it." She says and I smile happily and nod.

"That's great, I like it as well." I agree and she takes my hand squeezing it lightly.

"That's the most important, you know? It doesn't matter if I like it or not, it only matters if you like it." She says and holds eye contact with me. I sigh a little and nod.

"I know but still, I want you to be comfortable when you visit or stay over." I explain and play with her fingers.

"You're cute, do you know that?" She asks and I blush a little, which she smiles at and kisses my cheeks.

"I still love making you blush." She mumbles and I blush even more, a small grin on her face. I look away to contain myself.

"I think I'll look through the rooms once more before I decide." I say and she nods.

I found multiple apartments that I liked and applied to all of them but not all of them answered. We already visited two others and were finally able to look at this one, we had to wait a while until there was time.
The other two were also very nice but this one just seems better, it gives me a better vibe. It may not be the cheapest but I can afford it without having to cut back on other things, thanks to my new salary.

It is also the closest to Scarlett's house and near to my work, so basically perfect.

I lead Scarlett back to the entrance and look through the first door on the right. Just like in my old apartment, there's a bathroom that contains everything need. I walk further down the little hallway and look into the room on the left side.
It's empty and the bigger one of the two spare rooms. This would be my bedroom, for which I would have to buy furniture but I can afford that as well, I saved up some money since I knew I had to move.

Scarlett lets go of my hand and walks to the window to look out of it. It looks down onto a street but there aren't a lot of cars driving in this street, so it shouldn't bother me too much. I walk to the second spare room next to the bathroom. It's smaller but I like it.
I let my eyes look around the room and how I could design it and smile, it would be great. Scarlett pulls me out of my thoughts when she rests her chin on my shoulder, looking into the room as well.

"What are you gonna do with a spare room?" She asks and wraps her arms around me. I lean my head a bit against hers.

"You'll see." I say secretly and she pouts but nods and kisses my cheek.

We turn to the open kitchen on our right. It's small and has a little kitchen isle with barstools. There's not really more to say, it's a kitchen.
On our left side, there's a living room with a couch and an armchair, facing a little TV.
On the right side of the living room, there are two almost floor to ceiling windows, looking down onto a little parking lot. On the left side, there's a bookshelf and a sideboard.