04. The Ceremony

"Hey...", a kid apparently in his pre-teens kid approached the toddler with slow steps.

The toddler peeked out from his hiding spot from behind the tree to look at the older boy who looked like no harm.

The boy was mesmerized by looking at the toddler. He was chubby kid, red tinting his skin making his smooth skin glow. His blonde hair messy, eyes innocent and button nose...

"Don' talk to me...", The toddler mumbled and the kid was surprised.

"Why?"

"I'm a Kicheng.", He babbled with his broken yet to be matured speech. The kid was now tongue tied. How this kid knew what were Kisaengs. Sure, he himself didn't know much but yet he had at least some idea. And it was not a good things at all.

"Do you know what Kisaeng is pup?", He asked curiously to which the toddler shook his head.

"I don' know. But they say my mother is kicheng. So I'm going to be one too. And other children won' let me play with them because I live in kicheng house...", He said with a sad pout. If anything he looked too cute to be going through this, at this age.

That kid decided it then...

"Don't worry. I will be your friend. And I will protect you from now on...", He smiled and ushered the kid closer. And for some reason the toddler trusted him.

"But I don't even know your name!!"

"It's Minho. You can call me hyung.", He said and hugged the younger. And the toddler gave him the most beautiful crescent eye smile...

"Hyung!"

"Huh?", He opened his eyes to look at the only face he would like to always wake up to.

"I'm sorry hyung for waking you up... But it's almost dawn. Don't you have to to the palace? The ceremony is today.", Jimin said. He poured some tea for Minho in a cup and held it in front of him. Minho smiled and took it.

"What happened hyung?", Jimin asked.

"I saw a beautiful dream.", He answered.

"What was it?", Jimin asked curiously.

"It was about the time when we first met. You were so little and so cute. Do you remember? Like a baby duck.", Minho said chuckling. Jimin pouted at that.

"You are so mean...", Jimin whined. But Minho just laughed even more. Suddenly Jimin became quiet before speaking up.

"Hyung, why don't you settle down? You have to get mated and get released from this duty you have called yourself upon of protecting me.

'But I do want to protect you.'

"I'm an adult, I can protect myself. And to be fair, I'm a Kisaeng. There's nothing to protect, basically. But you have a life. And out there, are countless Omegas who would like to mate you..."

'But I don't want to mate anyone but you...'

"Why do you have to waste your time on me?"

'Because I love you Jimin ah.... It's my right to waste my time on you.... And I will keep wasting my time as long it's you....'

"Jimin ah... You're not going to the ceremony, right?", Minho asked ignoring Jimin's rant. Suddenly a frown started forming on his face.

"I am a Kisaeng, hyung. I shouldn't be treated differently. The other girls already have complaints about me hyung. I'm going to be fine. You always have protected me."

"But Jimin ah... There aren't just them. There are going to be countless other perverted Royals who would-"

"I'm fine hyung. I'm just going to perform and come back. I'm Hwasa won't let anyone touch me or any of her girls...", He said and Minho just gulped.

"I hope you'll be fine. I will be there too. So don't worry...", Minho said and Jimin just nodded with a smile.

______________________

"Welcome Alpha Sung!! I'm happy that you could be here."

Jungkook said welcoming the guest, the King of Jeolla Province. The other kings were also present who were involved in the newest treaty they have signed with Busan. This treaty was a successful matter.

The whole Royal Palace has been buzzing with the hustle bustle of preparation for the ceremony for two days. The royal hall was flooded with people from different regions, of different attires and languages. Busan court welcomed them warmly. There was no limit how much food and Alcohol was brought in for the guests.

There were mostly Betas and Alphas since Omegas were kind of denied from being here. People were playing rowdy games, there roaring laughter filled the palace.

"Alpha Jeon... The celebration overall is great. But aren't there going to be some Omegas? What's a ceremony if there aren't any Omegas... Aren't I right?", Some Alpha leader from a neighbouring Kingdom asked in a slurred speech, form already tipsy from the alcohol he had consumed earlier.

"Sure there are, Alpha Choi. We have arranged that too. There will be a performance of few Kisaengs.", Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung who was standing in a corner, silently looking and managing the arrangements of events. He himself was quite unsure about this one but he nodded nonetheless. It was King's order which he can't deny. So he turned and called out the Kisaeng performers.

The middle of the hall was cleared for the performers and soon a line of beautifully groomed Kisaeng Omegas trailed to the place.

Whole hall became quiet, excited for the Kisaengs to perform. Alphas and Betas had already started ogling at them with lustful eyes seeing Omegas' slightly exposing costumes.

The Alpha King was taken aback... Not from female Omegas wearing little exposing clothes, but the only male Omega leading the trail who held all the halls attention without even actually lifting a finger....

___________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I have seen many of don't even comment or vote. Please don't do this and be a little generous. Since voting or commenting something good isn't going to cost you a penny...

Borahae 💜