46. Past Companions

This day could never become more exhausting, Jimin thought as he was thinking of just getting some sleep.

After all the drama that ensued in the Royal Court, he was enraged. Sure, he did want nothing to do with Jeon Jungkook's affairs but he couldn't watch some outsiders taking advantage of their personal matters to sabotage the Kingdom's ethics and safety. After twisting their own words against them without caring about anything, he had walked out of the court without waiting for anyone's permission or order.

His fast pace suddenly came to a stop when someone crossed his path unexpectedly.

"Jimin?", Jimin looked at the front in surprise at his name calling and really... What a surprise it was!!

"Yoongi??", Jimin exclaimed and almost ran to hug the elder Omega.

______________________

Jungkook glared at Aera with seething eyes.

After Jimin stormed out, Jungkook just dismissed their so-called guests. He briefly instructed Taehyung to see them off although it was not in a good way. Because Taehyung understood and had alerted the army in North to be on standby and few more hundred soldiers were on their way to guard the borders.

"Alpha, listen to me..."

"I think I have listened enough and I suppose that leaves nothing in the argument. Go.", He said with a calm yet cold voice. Aera looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe that Jungkook was talking so indifferently with her. And that too in front of Taehyung.

It was so humiliating. She always knew Taehyung was always against her because she was beautiful. She knew that Taehyung brought Jimin back to the palace on purpose. To disturb her relationship with her Alpha. She always thought that Taehyung wanted nothing to do with their relationship. But no, she was wrong. At first he suggested a concubine for Jungkook and then he brought Jimin in on purpose, knowing that Jungkook would not resist him!!

She was glaring at Taehyung and Taehyung just looked away as if he wasn't even interested in her emotional drama she was putting up.

"But that wasn't why I called my father here... I was just stressed because...", She neared Jungkook and placed her hand on his cheek to make him look at her, "...because I cannot give you pups Alpha. I just cannot help but feel guilty...", She said with teary eyes, hoping to melt Alpha's angry mood.

"I just said, you are dismissed. Taehyung, I'm going to take a rest. Please handle other matters and don't let anyone come to my bedchamber. I want to be alone.", He said and reached for Aera's hands to remove from his face, rather harshly which left her in utter shock.

Taehyung nodded and bowed half-way to show respect to the retreating King.

_______________________

"I'm happy to see you like this...", Jimin said smiling genuinely.

"Like this?", Yoongi laughed while caressing his stomach comically. Jimin joined in.

"You know what I mean.", He said while smiling and Yoongi just stared at him.

"I'm happy that you finally found your happiness. You always deserved someone who would pull you out of that hell hole and give you a life every Omega dreams..."

"And what about you Jimin?", He questioned back without missing a beat.

"What about me?", He asked nonchalantly, even though he knew what Yoongi was talking about.

"Are you still going to make Minho wait and continue living that hell hole... My bad, in 'this' hell hole?", Yoongi raised both his hands and gestured around. Jimin just sighed.

"You know Yoongi... I can't give Minho hyung my all. Even if I want to, even if Minho hyung will accept me with his all, will I be able to accept him with my all?? Being an already mated Omega?? I tried to get rid of that mark but it left me with nothing but an ugly, mocking scar...", Jimin let out and Yoongi felt his pain through his voice. He eyed the collar that always stayed on Jimin's neck. He knew the story behind it so he didn't push him much...

"I think I should take a leave now...", Yoongi said dismissively and stood up.

"Oh! Wait.. you want some apples? They're good for the pup...", Yoongi now looked at the tree behind them. He had heard Jimin being the one who planted it many years ago, when he used to live here.

"Ah... Not for now.", He just smiled but still Jimin being Jimin, shoved two apples in his hands.

"Take it as a first gift for the pup from their God-parent...", Jimin gushed making Yoongi laugh.

"But the pup already has a God-parent. Taehyung-ssi already asked my Alpha to be our pup's God-father...", He said smiling. And Jimin exclaimed.

"Whoa!! The pup's already got favoured! It's okay though... Taehyung said can become God-father. I will be God-mother!! How does that sound?", Jimin squealed lightly and Yoongi happily agreed. When it was time to retreat Yoongi asked him if he was planning on sit there whole day, Jimin just smiled.

"No I will just sit here for some more...", He said while taking a bite from the juicy apple he picked up.

Yoongi took his leave and turned to leave. It was a small garden and was located in a private region of the Palace. Other than the royals or cleaning staff, no one was really allowed there. Yet Jimin seemed to have made an exception for himself.

Just as Yoongi exited the garden, he saw the King, Jungkook waiting outside... As if he was standing there for the long time waiting for Yoongi to leave. Somehow, Yoongi got the signal and took his leave after offering a quick how to the Alpha.

Jungkook sighed a little with his eyes closed, praying silently for God knows what and entered the garden...

___________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I was going to post this two days ago. But anyway....

It's my first-born's birthday so bow down to this cute fluff ball!!!

💜HAPPY TAEMIN DAY💜

Borahae 💜