45. The Real Queen

Jimin had yet again successfully avoided the breakfast invitation. He knew Jungkook was stubborn. Even after so many rejections, he would either invite him to eat or straight up sent food to his room. He was wondering if the alpha was planning to follow him today too. But his chain of thoughts soon broke when a guard stood before him.

"Omega Park, His majesty has requested your presence at the royal courts immediately."

Jimin frowned at the abrupt order but nonetheless started walking towards the court.

_______________________

"Finally we meet the infamous Kisaeng of Busan with indescribable rumours...", Jimin heard as he stepped into the humongous court room.

The court room had all of the courtiers present for some reason and he could see three new faces too who didn't belong to Busan's court. From their royal attires he could make up that these people came from another Kingdoms' royal families, one of which just had addressed Jimin. And Jungkook was sitting on the highest throne.

He could see even Aera was present and sitting behind the netted blinds, the place of Omega consorts. And Taehyung was sitting closest to Jungkook as his mate and advisor. After taking all the court in mind Jimin bowed to show respect. Once he raised Jungkook turned his head a little towards the new faces that had arrived just this morning.

"Now Alpha Kim, Omega Park has been summoned as per request. Now we might start I suppose.", He said with a serious tone. Jimin absolutely had no idea and on top of it he felt awkward to be standing in the middle of the court like a prisoner.

Old memories flooded like water in his mind and it was taking him back to those horrible days. Those painful memories he desperately wanted to forget. He clenched his fists and shook his head a little to break out of those dreams. He searched among the courtiers and soon he saw one person whom he believed the most.

Minho hyung.

Minho was already looking at him, silently encouraging him to stay strong. Jimin gave him a little smile missing the way Jungkook's lips twitch at the display of their silent show of affection.

Alpha Kim of Taegu kingdom stood up at the mention of his name.

"I greet you on behalf of Taegu as well as the Alphas of Jeonju and Geongju provinces. As you might remember, we had signed a pact at the time of your wedlock with my dear Princess, Omega Aera.", He said with a little smirk which he couldn't hide and Taehyung could make out that he had something in his mind. Jungkook just nodded at the other King so he continued.

"You had made a pact that you would take only Aera and Taehyung to be your mates. And according to the situation we have came to know, you have taken a concubine. A concubine who isn't even a commoner but a Kisaeng to be exact. Is it right, Alpha Jeon?", He asked as if he was mentioning a serious matter when all of them knew that he was here to just take advantage of the situation.

"I did.", Jungkook answered through the gritting teeth. Taehyung was clenching his jaw too.

"You have broken the pact Alpha Jeon. And as our allies, Jeonju and Geongju Kingdoms are here to have a discussion about this issue. None of us are happy with you taking a Kisaeng as your concubine, Alpha Jeon. How are you going to explain this fact for us?", He asked with a little mocking tone. Taehyung now could understand their intentions clearly. These leeches wanted to take over Busan's authority by making Jungkook weak this way.

"The only fact you need to understand is here your daughter cannot conceive. And a King can make exceptions in extreme conditions. Consider it as one.", Taehyung spoke up before Jungkook. Jungkook could understand his frustration, so he just let him speak.