52. You Are The King

Jimin was standing on the doorstep of his room for quite some minutes. Hyejin watched as he stood without any word, just staring into the darkness that engulfed the room.

"Finally happy to be back?", She asked to which Jimin turned towards her a little before turning towards the room again with a little chuckle. He just hummed but it didn't seem happy or satisfied.

"Honestly, I don't know.", he decided to answer after a while. A frown made place on Hyejin's sharp face. "What happened?", she asked.

"I don't know...", he sighed and popped down on the well made mattress which was his once again. Hyejin eyed the corridor behind her to see if anyone was lingering around. She knew, Jimin had something on his mind. Quietly she walked towards him once she made sure that they were alone and sat beside him to pull him in a comforting embrace.

"I... don't feel happy, not sad either. I'm just... mess."

"It's okay to be a mess, Jimin ah... We're humans too after all!! What happened? Did something happen before you come or... did the King deny your release??", she investigated with a growing concern.

"No! Nothing of sorts happen. The thing is Noona, I was there to serve a purpose to start with. And I didn't even serve it. I'm not sure if I'll get the freedom I was asking for in exchange of a- a... heir. But to give that, I had to sleep with him. But that didn't happen even once. I thought I'll be disgusted when it happens, but that time never came. I thought I'll be forced, but that didn't happen either... Not once... Not once, did he treat me like the concubine he made me at the deal... Even today... his desparation wasn't something that irked me... it was something that longed for me...", he desparately tried to explain her but Hyejin pulled away holding onto his shoulders to stop him.

"Stop Jimin ah... I understand what you're saying but you shouldn't give it much thought. Your Omega is forever bonded to that person. Even after trying to remove the bond, there will always be some thread that will stay connected to him affectionately. And that's what is making you confused. That person can never get ahead of himself and think about others. Stop tormenting yourself like this, okay?"

Jimin stared at the older with moist face. He knew his head was a little messed up to think that Jungkook might still be wanting him, his Alpha might be calling for his Omega or he might be deeply bruised and feeling guilty for their child's "supposed" death.

Hyejin was right. He shouldn't tangle himself around that person again nor let him tangle with his life too. He has two mates. He is not sure about Aera, but he trusted Taehyung. Taehyung ssi will take care of him, if that's what he was worried about and he shall think about leaving somewhere away with his baby beanie as soon as Aera delivers.

_____________________

"I don't need any mistake. It's quite far away from the town it's not the issue to be worried about. Just, no one harms the male Omega, do you understand?"

Bunch of heads nodded at the warning to make Lisa smirk with satisfaction.

___________________

"So can I really go?"

Taehyung sighed annoyed for the hundredth time because he swore he has answered the same question for at least hundred times. He was regretting his decision of being Jungkook's advisor. Being a mate would've been easier, he thinks. So he smacked the pen in his hand on the table and looked up at the Alpha who was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Yes, your majesty. You can go to Kisaeng house, there's no specific rule that states Royals can't go to Kisaengs. If keeping concubines is not a problem then visiting Kisaeng house shouldn't be too. Though there might be an issue of morality, since Royals don't "visit" such places instead they call them over. So it would be better if you just change your appearance a bit so that no one recognises you.", Taehyung gave a long lecture to which Jungkook was keenly listening and nodding occasionally obediently.

"Oh! So tell me Taehyung, will you come with me?", a sigh, once again.

"No."

"What!! Why?"

"If Omega Jimin sees me, he's gonna think that I've helped you. So no. I'm gonna tamper my image because he likes and trusts me.", he said while resuming his paperwork. Jungkook looked at him wide eyed.

"What do you mean by he LIKES you??"

Taehyung lifted his head up from the documents curiously. His eyes wandered over the Alpha's face with narrowed eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Perhaps are you threatened by me, a beta, your majesty?", he asked with a smirk to which Jungkook clenched his fists.

"You can never win!! Remember, you're still married to me! I'll not give you divorce, then Jimin will never accept you and you won't be able to come together!!!", Jungkook proudly stated.

Taehyung's eyebrows shoot up to the roof. Wow, the King was really good at not thinking properly when teased. He now understood how a low-brains like Aera managed to bag him easily.

"Then how will he accept you too if you keep in marriage with me, your majesty? Not to mention you already have filled up enough spaces for spouses...", he laughed and now Jungkook looked at him like a trapped tiger.

"That's not fair!!"

"I'm sorry, it's your doing. I'm just stating the facts here...", Taehyung calmly said and Jungkook's face fell as he realised something.

"Tae... Aera... What will she say or do if she gets to know that I visited him at Kisaeng House?", his voice had gone quiet but the beta was still able to catch every word. He stopped his work altogether and stood up from his place to reach Jungkook at the other side of the table where he was sitting. He placed both his hands on his shoulders and looked at him seriously, making sure Jungkook was listening to him carefully.

"Let me remind you something, your Majesty. You were the one who had firmly told Jimin about your and Aera's marriage, even though you were already married. Now it shouldn't make you hesitate to do the same with your other mate because Jimin is no "other person" like Aera was back then. If you could stand for some other person, then why not your own mate? Yeah, Jimin is not yours anymore but that's between you two only. Aera has authority to tell you what you two should decide. Jimin came first, and he should always be first since you know you did wrong to him. And don't forget, you have the authority to make decisions of your own, to give anyone any position and also to snatch anyone's given position. You are the King here. Your word is final. And with such great rights comes great responsibility. You have done your responsibility towards Aera by providing her whatnot. Now do your responsibility towards Jimin you didn't back then..."

Jungkook was speechless. He always knew Taehyung was a great advisor, that's why he had given him the position of advisor to start with. But today it wasn't his advisor who was speaking. Instead it was a friend talking to him today...

"Do whatever you want but, be firm and thoughtful enough to take responsibility of your further actions and act accordingly. Now go, I will make sure some guards stay around you.", he said finally making Jungkook easily obey even though he was a beta and just an advisor in front of the Alpha King.

"You sure are not coming with me?", Jungkook tried asking once again and making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"I have got an anonymous tip of minority Invaders through western sides so I will have to patr area myself for security. So you can go ahead. I wish you best, your majesty."

"Jungkook."

"What?"

"Just call me Jungkook..."

_____________________

So my beautiful Saramis,

There's a little news. Guess what?

Follow me on insta: trusfrated_kitten

Borahae 💜