59. Final Hearing

(A/N: For those who complain about short chapters which are usually 1100+ words. Long long chapter~)

Four days before Court Hearing:

"May I come in, your Majesty?"

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked at the Beta who had come to his chambers so late in the night. To be honest, after the fire incident at Kisaeng house had taken a toll on him. Not because of the physical pressure but the biggest reveal he had of his life just a few moments ago.

Jimin had a son. And not just Jimin. HE had a son!!

He was exhausted so much that he ordered the court meeting to be called the next day to resolve this issue. And suddenly Taehyung had decided to show up when he was about to fall onto his bed.

"Yes Taehyung? What happened? Any problem? Is Jimin okay? And the pup—", he suddenly became anxious thinking of either of them in some kind of trouble.

"No!!", Taehyung immediately stopped the Alpha and smiled faintly.

"I know, there must be heaps of things running around in your head right now. Everyone is okay and I'm not here for that. I am here to let you know that Healer Kim has returned and he'll examine Jimin and Soobin tomorrow as well as Aera."

"Aera? Why?", he asked in confusion.

"She's carrying too. Just a general check up.", he answered simply and Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"And I have summoned for other juries to be present before the court hearing so all the issues will be discussed and the decision shall be made without being biased.", he said. Jungkook once again just nodded.

He trusted Taehyung and knew whatever Taehyung was doing was right. After all, he was in no right mind after being exposed to so much information in one night.

_____________________

Two Days Before Court Hearing:

As per Taehyung's orders all the juries were present at the private study of the King. The Juries included Jeon Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Choi Minho, Kim Mingyu, Kim Suho and Dong Taeyang. All of them were scholars in various fields and have been working for Busan's court for enough time to be known as wise beings.

Once Jungkook was settled, the discussion had started. And it started with Taehyung reciting the events that occurred  eight years ago.

"—and Omega Jimin was banished from the palace to live in Kisaeng house.", Jungkook sighed. His heart beating uncomfortably at those recalls.

"According to the one common witness from both sides, Omega Jimin suffered an almost miscarriage at that time. I would like to request the witness, Choi Minho to recite the whole incident from his perspective.", Jungkook looked at him shocked before Minho stood up calmly and started his side of the story.

"Let me start even before that to give you a vast picture of what had happened other than just 'debauchery'. Me and Omega Jimin are acquaintances on good terms since years back before we even reach our puberty. Night when all the fuss happened, I was there with Omega Jimin for a normal meeting. That's when Alpha Taemin had approached us and informed us that Omega Jimin was going to be framed under the accusation of debauchery with me. He intended to save us from such indecent misfortune and ended up trapping himself in the case. After the court  hearing Omega Jimin's health started deteriorating requiring urgent Healer's attention. I personally went to the royal physician but instead I was told that his majesty has denied any support to Omega Jimin."