61. He's Leaving

"I know everything, Jungkook. Not just about you. But everything that exists in this universe. I know everything that happened in the past, I also know that will come in the future..."

Jungkook stared at his pup like a dumbstruck person. He knows that he hardly knows anything about his pup given the condition that he has met him just three days ago. But he had felt an instant connection with him. Like every parent feels with their child.

Yet the child standing in front of him gave nothing sort of familiarity. Instead it was replaced with unexplainable warmth that you get from parents.

His child stood like a parent in front of him and had a different glow on his face. It was almost... Divine.

"How... Who... S-Soobin?"

"Don't let anything doubt your mind Jungkook. I'm still your child. I had to enter your Omega's womb so that both mother and child could be saved otherwise it would've been the end for you three. And I cannot let evil win. Now it's time for you to perform your duties like a true Alpha and King of this land. Do what is right. Don't let people's judgemental minds waver you. It's time for you to be strong. I know you are."

Jungkook fell on his feet. Anyone outsider who didn't hear the conversation would've thought that Jungkook has lost it to fall on the feet of a pup. But no one knew it better than Jungkook what he was feeling now.

__________________________

Present:

It took a while till Jimin and Taehyung completed the formalities. It was already so exhausting for Jimin. He always knew it was. But right now his head was occupied with thoughts of Jungkook. He wanted to see him. But at the same time, he needed to do the formalities of all the documentations that came with him being the first in command of the Kingdom.

When they were done with all work, Jimin was already tired and wanted nothing more than rest. But then once again thought of Jungkook peeked in his mind.

"Jimin ssi.", Jimin came out of his thoughts from Taehyung's voice. He looked at him, waiting for him speak.

"Taehyung ssi... Do you perhaps know where his Majesty might be right now?", he finally asked. Taehyung looked at him for few seconds like he was thinking something hard. It made Join uncomfortable but he patiently waited for beta to speak.

"He might be in his chambers right now seeing... It's already late."

Jimin looked around in realisation and his lips made an "oh" unconsciously. Then he looked back at the beta.

"Taehyung ssi... There might never be a good time to say this so I might as well say this now. Thank you so much. If you wouldn't have helped me time to time, me or my pup would never have survived. I would never be able to make up for the loss and judgements you are going through because of me. I know it's not easy to pick some outsider over your own sibling but—"

"Jimin ssi.", Taehyung stopped the Omega immediately.

"I would pick YOU as my sibling any time over Aera without any remorse. Don't downplay your sufferings that easily. It makes the word 'Justice'  lose its value.", Taehyung spoke firmly which made a warmth run down Jimin's spine. Since day one he met Taehyung all those years back, he never felt any animosity towards the kind beta no matter how hard he tried. And the said male always stayed true to Jimin's first instincts about him. He was glad, Taehyung stayed by Jungkook's side all these years.

"Taehyung ssi... All these years I never really had anyone as my family. All the Kisaengs, Minho hyung and Taemin hyung, besides these people I  also always considered you as someone I can rely on. And today we've found the relation between us. I guess, we don't need blood to be brothers...", he said and suddenly hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was left shocked.

The similar warmth that Jimin was feeling started spreading his chest too. And because of it, tears started subtly gathering in Taehyung's eyes. Without even his notice his arms wrapped around the Omega to hug.

"Jimin ssi...."

"Mm?"

"Jungkook is leaving."

Jimin pulled away from Taehyung's embrace slowly and looked up at him. Confusion clear in his eyes. Taehyung gulped.

"I'm abide by his words so I cannot tell you everything. However I need to let you, my brother, know what he needs to hear. He's leaving Busan. Tonight.", Taehyung said and waited for Jimin's reaction.

________________________

Jimin ran like a frantic person. Somewhere deep in his chest he felt his Omega weakly whimpering.

After so many years his Omega showed up but he could barely feel him....

Maids and guards watched their current First Omega, the Queen of Busan running like a madman. They gave him space to let him through. Nobody dared to step ahead and stop him.

His Hanbok was barely held up. He was tripping but he wasn't scared of falling. At this time only one thing he was scared of.

Not seeing Jungkook.

Several steps of the palace front were covered in mere seconds as Jimin breath heavily due to all this running.

He was left behind in a puffed air full of dust as he heard the sound of wheels fading slowly. He tried blinking through the toxic air as the familiar royal chariot agonizingly disappeared in the darkness of night.

He was a little late..... He thought. Tears started cascading down his cheeks uncontrollably as he stared at the void darkness trying to look for traces of the chariot of his Alpha...

_________________________

Jungkook closed his eyes as their chariot left the palace gardens. He was thankful that no one has noticed his disappearance yet. He didn't want anyone to notice and ask him questions. Especially not Jimin.

He leaned back to rest finally. It was gonna take some while till they reach the place. He was about to fall asleep when his chariot came to a sudden halt when they were not that far from the palace. He was about to ask the charioteer what was the problem when someone knocked on the chariots door.

He opened it cautiously before his widened to see the most unexpected person there.

"Lord Minho?", he asked in confusion. Minho chose not to answer, instead he just climbed the chariot to switch on front seat of the former Alpha King.

"I'm going to accompany you.", he answer once he was settled.

"What?"

"Can't say anything to you. I'm also abide by someone's words."

__________________________

Thank you for your love and undying support and encouragement... I will keep working hard and try to write asap.

Now for the hot topic.... Choose wisely. Comment "yes" in front of the heart you choose. (Remember, they don't represent anything but my next storylines of Jikook Multiverse. The one to get most votes, going to be the first one to publish.)

(A/N: They're gonna have lots of smut too. Aish why do I reveal this. But I know my readers might be frustrated after nit getting anything in this after prched. Now shut up.)

🧡

💛

💚

;) let the countdown begin!!

Borahae 💜