36. Your Mother

"He has started ignoring me... It's been two whole weeks since we have been intimate...", Aera was complaining while her maids helped to put on her attire.

Now it has become more boring that Jungkook was always busy. Busy thinking about Jimin more. At first Aera showed her distaste about this whole situation and Jungkook's decision of bringing Jimi back as his exclusive whore, but Jungkook didn't pay any attention to her. And now he has started straight up ignoring her complaints. The only one happy in all of this fiasco was Taehyung. And she hated losing to him so much...

"I'm telling you, you are way more lenient, your highness. At this rate, you will be thrown away without anyone's notice and nobody will even care...", The door opened and her most favourite maid came in with fresh essences to enhance her pheromones for Jungkook's liking. Aera looked at her maid in anticipation.

This maid was the only person she could trust to give her the right advice. She was known to be that cunning. And this persona had won her Aera's favour.

"Do you have anything in your mind, Lisa? How can I win my alpha back?", She asked in a desperate tone. And all Lisa did was smirk. She put down the small vessels of exotic rose essences and started tasting them herself on back of her hand to choose a perfect one for Queen.

"Your husband is a weak man, your highness. The way he came to you and going back to that Omega. He should go back to you the same way and if not that shouldn't be too difficult too.", She said making Aera more confused. "What are you suggesting here?"

"You were married to his majesty according to the royal family's traditional agreements. Just threaten him to take them back. He'll be back to you just like that, since he gets scared easily, your highness...", Lisa said and the other maids gasped at the audacity of her. But they knew they had no right to talk about Aera's favourite maid. Lisa just looked at them to get out and they took the signal silently, already not wanting to be involved in any evil plot of the duo.

"So you think I should involve my father in all of this? You know Jungkook would not like that... Moreover, I hardly believe my father to agree to this. He would never do something that would cause him loss.", She sighed out.

"You are not exactly asking him to unmerge your kingdoms. Just a wind of news to threaten him. If your father threatens him to take back his support for not treating his daughter right. The worry about failing his people and court will rush him back to his arms. And as for that peasant Omega, he's been staying out. I don't think you need to be told what to do...", Lisa said with her permanent smirk. Understanding her implementation, Aera nodded, already planning her ploy.

_______________________

Jungkook was waiting impatiently for Taehyung to come inside from that door.

He was sitting there for few hours now. He had sent Taehyung to check on Jimin, secretly so that he don't gets another point against him. And he wanted to know what Jimin was exactly upto and what was his reason for wanting to go to Kisaeng house everyday.

'Is he seeing some another Alpha?', Jungkook thought, his Alpha immediately grimacing at the thought. Then suddenly he shook his head to shake off the thought. 'Stop making assumptions Jungkook. You're already on the bad side of him because of these petty and wrong assumptions....'

"May I come in, your majesty?", Taehyung's voice came from the door. Jungkook perked up and nodded his head eagerly.

"So why is he insisting on going to Kisaeng house daily? What's so important?", He didn't even let Taehyung come in and sit, just bombarding him with questions.