49. Someone Out There

Jimin was all set to leave the Palace for good. He knew it was last time he will have to roam this cursed place filled with wretched people. And Jungkook seems to have not been able to wrap his head around things that happened only in past few hours.

He was walking back and forth in his study for few minutes. Jimin was in his servants chamber, packing up whatever the minimal things he had brought with him a month ago. Just then a guard knocked on the door asking for his permission to enter.

"Omega Princess wants to meet you, your Majesty.", The guard gave him the message. But most probably Jungkook was not in his right mind. He totally forgot that he left the chamber immediately after Jimin left to pack his things. He totally ignored Aera's voice calling him when he left her chamber because of some unknown emotions. What an irresponsible Alpha he was!! His Omega has just given him the sweetest news that every Alpha wants, and he couldn't even acknowledge it? Was he feeling bad for her? No. Was he happy? He doesn't know.

"Your Majesty?", His guard called him once again. Jungkook was startled and looked up. "Where is Jimin?"

"Omega Park is in his servant quarter. He will leave once he packs up.", Jungkook looked up behind the guard to see Taehyung entering. He had no idea what Taehyung must be feeling right now by judging his poker face. He definitely wasn't the only one who was not really happy.

But why?? Why he wasn't happy?? All the while he brought Jimin because he wanted a heir. And now he was getting a heir from his own Omega Princess! Then why wasn't he feeling the bliss like all the other Alphas who dance around at such news?

Unknowingly, his legs started moving. The guard and Taehyung gave him space to go wherever he was going. He didn't stop to even acknowledge them nor answered. On his way, guards were bowing but he was in no mind to even give them a nod. Soon he was entering the pathway to servant quarters and the faces of servants were nothing short of shocked.

Maids and servants, whoever was present in the hallway, abruptly abandoned their works in hand and bowed to the Alpha King. They couldn't understand what was King doing here, but no one could question him. They just watched him skip through the way while his eyes wondering frantically, looking for someone. And they most probably knew who it was he was looking for.

In no time he reached the specific room which was too small for his liking. Anger serging through his mind as to why he let Jimin even stay in this sorry excuse of a room. Jimin was stubborn, but he could be even bigger stubborn brat than that.

Jimin got startled by the loud noise of door bursting open. Before he could mind his footing, his back was pushed against the dusty wall behind him and a pair of lips were pressing against his own. His eyes widened at the sudden action and his hands instinctively raised to push against the sturdy chest of the Alpha.

Jungkook insisted his silent resistance by moving his lips, allowing himself the luxury of tasting his Omega's lips after so many years by taking advantage of the obvious difference between their physical power. The war of resistance went on for few minutes until they both gave up somewhere and sighed between the kiss letting themselves enjoy for few minute. But for completely different reasons.

Jungkook kept kissing his because he wanted to remind himself of the Omega who was always his, and Jimin because he wanted himself to remind of an alpha who never became his...

'My Alpha..', his Omega within him whimpered. But not with pleasure. It was pain. Pure pain. The wound on his neck started getting itchy. 'Why did you become so distant?'

Jungkook pulled away just a little and rested his forehead on him, still tightly holding onto his waist. "Don't...", Jimin looked at him confused.

"Don't go... I will lose once again if you go again... My love will lose once again.... Don't give up on me....", He spoke up looking in Omega's eyes. To Jimin's surprise he was seeing tears in Alpha's eyes, for the first time.

"Back then, my love lost against my parents. This time it's gonna lose because of Aera... Please, don't give up on it. Don't give up on me...", He pleaded with with utmost desparation and Jimin's expressions hardened. He mutely removed Jungkook's hands from his waist to create some distance between them. And looked at him with a cold stare yet Jungkook could tell, there still was some warmth left for him.

"You are a weak-willed Alpha. If you don't want to lose then make your love stronger. I need to leave. There's.... Someone out there who waits for me, my freedom.", He said and picked his small bag which contained all of his clothes which were not even that much.

Jungkook watched him leave walking, not even taking a horse which Jungkook offered in the name of payment. All Jimin wanted was one thing.

Freedom.

______________________

Jongin was looking for Taemin. He knew he most probably was with his pup, must be training him, but he needed to deliver an important news to him. And, he finally found him on a little ground he cleared himself to train his pup.

There were both, the pup and father, training intently, yet the sight was nothing but adorable. Taemin had cut few plants and trees to make a small clearing and named it 'Beanie's War Ground' as per pup's request. Unsurprisingly yet surprisingly, Soobin was very interested to become a warrior just like his father, Taemin. Maybe, it must have been his real Alpha father's quality, Jongin thought. Afterall he was King. But anyone seeing this scene will never think that Soobin was not Taemin's child.

He had made a board with circles inside circles drawn on a plane boards and placed it at the end of the ground. He had drawn a line few metres away from the board and Soobin was holding a spear which was again, made by Taemin suitable to the size of his pup. They were focusing on the board with circles, he knew it was quite serious even though the pup was hardly seven winters old.

"Taemin.", He called and Taemin looked at him. Seeing the expressions on Jongin's face, Taemin told the pup to continue and came towards him immediately.

"What's wrong?"

"Siwon has brought the news.", Taemin raised his eyebrow.

"Apparently, Jimin has made some contract with the King regarding Kingdom's heir.", This news shook Taemin to the core. He looked at back to his pup and then back to Jongin. He breathed harshly.

"I will not give up my pup. Even if I have to kill anyone, I won't hesitate... Start preparing.", He ordered before started walking towards his pup to pick him up.

"For?"

"We are leaving for Busan."

___________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

Here's an update... definitely something's going down (or not) idk... Wait for "Carved" too!!

Borahae 💜