62. To The New Beginnings

(A/N: This is going to be a short one!! But there's a little late new years surprise for you all at the end!!!!)

Taehyung saw Jimin fall on his knees as he stared far into the darkness of the empty path. The heavy breathing of the omega could be heard very clearly. The guards in the surrounding didn't dare to approach the Omega who was now their First in command, securing his vulnerability just by moving away their heads.

Taehyung approached Jimin with silent steps. 

"Jimin ssi..."

"Why?"

Jimin's silent whisper was silent enough to be not heard by anyone but Taehyung. But the agony behind the voice was louder than anything. For a few seconds, he felt really guilty looking at the devasted Omega. But he knew, this was for the best.

Jeon Jungkook has to go away.

_________________________________

It was close to being a morning. the beautiful red rays of sun was barely peeking from behind the distant mountains. The weather was becoming colder giving them the hint they were entering a complete different area through the forest. 

Jungkook had clutched on his rug tightly around his body in his deep sleep. When he tried to be a little comfortable, he woke with a sudden jerk caused to chariot. He was about to fall from the sit in the uncomfortable position. His eyes felt heavy and refused to open. But now that he woke up, his vision was met with an unfamiliar view.

"Good Morning."

He looked to the front to Minho who was now sitting outside in front with the charioteer. Maybe to guide the path. Jungkook looked at him dumbly. 

"We are about reach. I think you should wake up now Jungkook ssi.", Minho said without waiting for any response from the other male.  

By now Jungkook was fully awake. He saw they were still at some dirt path following through the dense forest. At a distance he could make out a clearing. He just gave Minho a nod and waited for him to give further instructions or something.

Soon they reached a clearing which looked to be fairly in use but there were only few huts. You can barely even call them cabins. But still these little huts or cabins had beautiful little gardens in front of them. this place looked like a hidden paradise under the arms of humongous mountains.  

"Welcome your majesty... I'm very honored to welcome here!!", a deep but equally welcoming voice greeted them. Minho stood in front with Jungkook following behind.

They were met with a tall, handsome person. His smell of cinnamon indicated he was an Alpha. Though his clothes didn't fit his personality at all. He looked like he could be a soldier or even a warrior from how buff his body was. But the said alpha was wearing pure white clothes resembling a monk. Jungkook looked at him amused. 

"I am Choi Minho. I will be also living here accompanying Former majesty here...", Minho introduced himself. The other one smiled at him.

"Ah... Former Majesty! Alright. I will guide you further. I'm a pupil of Song Saem. I'm Mingyu. My apologies for not introducing earlier.", the alpha smiled warmly that made Jungkook feel a little lighter. The nervousness he was feeling until now, it started fading slowly. Heaving a sigh, he started following the other two Alphas.

_________________________________

It has started to getting darker. But Jungkook had no worries of wasting his time in such trivial things anymore. He was feeling very calm.  Nothing but one thing, more like one person was occupying his whole mind since he left Busan.

He heard. 

He had heard Jimin yesterday running behind his chariot. 

He sighed. He had no option but to ignore his distressed Omega cruelly yesterday. He knew if he had stopped, he would have never been able to leave. The uneven beating of his heart ached even more when he thought of never seeing his Omega ever again.

Maybe it was for better. He should stop thinking otherwise its gonna pain even more. Its about time he should start taking the part of painful fate his Omega went through all this time.

"You should stop thinking too much."

He was startled. He turned to see Minho standing few metres away from him. It looked like he was there for a while now.

"What do you know?", Jungkook asked the approaching elder. Minho silently sat beside him.

"It was just a hunch. Besides that, your expressions say it all.", He said making Jungkook chuckle lowly.

"So Taehyung sent me a double of himself. To put snarky remarks to my questions."

"How do you know Taehyung sent me? A hunch-"

"It wasn't a hunch. I know him well. He has taken care of me all this long. He may seem unbothered, but he's the one who never stopped looking out for me even though I have done few things to infuriate him.", Jungkook let out. Minho didn't say anything, just listened. He could understand him.

"Minho.", Jungkook called out after few minutes.

"Mm?"

"Why did you come here? Its not just Taehyung's order, I know. You could've... tried to stay with Jimin. I know.. you.. have feelings for him.", His voice had gone silent but Minho picked up on it quit clearly.

"How do you know what I feel for him?", Minho just asked with straight face.

"What do you mean?", he was confused.

"Let me ask you another question former Majesty. Legal relation aside, who is Taehyung to you?", He asked simply. Jungkook stared at him.

He was left speechless again. 

"He is..."

"Exactly... Jimin is that for me, which Taehyung is for you."

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

I'm sorry for being this late but I had to settle down in this new place before continuing. So I have a (late) new year surprise for you all!!!

So the winning heart was "🧡"

So the winning story is........

I have uploaded the New Book

I have uploaded the New Book. Check out the description on my profile and tell .e what do you think of it!!!

Borahae 💜