01. Kingdom

'I'm strong enough. You don't believe, it's your despair.'

"Not this one. I want a different pair."

The servant ran immediately to bring all the other footwears so that princess Omega could choose from them. She had been sitting for last half an hour, unable to choose anything that was presented in front of her. Her scent of roses had withered indicating her distaste and uninterest. She kept her foot on a velvet pillow until they found suitable footwears to her taste.

"My Lady, Prince Beta has requested for your presence in dining hall.", a servant brought her a message. Her pheromones soured even more at that. She decided that a little late wouldn't be that difference and also, ladies and Omega's in genaral are made to make people wait for them.

Maybe her thoughts were caught by the servant thus, he spoke out.

"This instant.", He said she wanted to crash his head for talking so disrespectfully. But she couldn't. So she just gave a curt nod to make him go away.

After 15 more minutes, she came out of her cabin dressed in a beautiful light blue hanbok adorned with rare flower patterns. Her hair made up with jade pins. A little hint flowery rose perfume on her wrists.

Jeon Aera. Known for being Jeon Jungkook's only wife and Queen. Except that she wasn't since King still hadn't gave her the official title of Queen.

Their is a condition to earn the title. The queen is crowned once she gives birth to their future heir. And aera was just two steps back from it. She just needed to give King an heir.

When she reached dining hall King and Prince Beta were already there. King was served with the breakfast while Prince Beta's plate was still empty as it seemed he was waiting for Aera to come. She bowed to the king and sat on the other side of the king, opposite to the Prince Beta. King Jeon Jungkook ate his breakfast silently without acknowledging her and that was her que to start eating.

The servants started serving both Prince Beta, Taehyung and Princess Omega Aera when Taehyung spoke up.

"Princess, you should be a little aware of some etiquettes of this Palace. Had you woke up earlier, I would have been done by now.", Taehyung said with a flat face.

"I am well aware, Prince. But there are some things which matter more than etiquettes. I am a queen and I have duties to do.", She said eyeing down the other. However Jungkook was silent all along. Like they both never existed there and kept eating his breakfast.

"The only duty you have is to give King an heir but that too seems difficult for you. All you ever do is make up and dressing up. It's not gonna help you get pregnant.", Taehyung said with straight face and Aera's face became red with anger. She stopped eating to look at Jungkook if he had anything to say to Taehyung. But he looked unbothered. Before she could say anything, Taehyung turned to the King.

"Your majesty, some complaints have been coming in that people have spotted some rogues in the nearby woods. And it's becoming a fear slowly. We need to send some guards for patrolling to check.", Taehyung said and Jungkook looked up.

"Alright. After you finish up come to the court. We will discuss it there.", Jungkook said standing up. He smoothened his robe and walked out of the area.

"Jungkook-", Aera called but Jungkook didn't even faze. He kept walking out until he was out of their vision. Once he disappeared, Taehyung turned to her.

"How many times have I advised you to not use first name outside your personal chambers, especially your majesty's. At least act like so called Princess.", Taehyung sneered.

"At least I'm a princess. And in no time I will be a Queen.", Taehyung snorted but she kept talking. "But look at yourself. You have become just a mere assistant of King here." Taehyung looked up at her to give her a deadly stare.

"I have chosen this life. Because it's better than sitting all dolled up, waiting for King to come and impregnate you. I have some dignity and shame unlike you.", He said boring holes in her skull with his eyes.

"Prince Beta, His Majesty has asked for you in the court.", A servant brought the message. Taehyung nodded and immediately stood up to leave. He started walking away when he stopped and turned to look at Aera who was still seething in anger.

"Moreover, even if I'm a worker, I'm still considered the elder mate of the King. And I still have more authority than you without having to seduce anyone for it."

___________________

"Appa look, I caught this rabbit!!!", A five year old pup yelled out looking at a distance. He had a wild rabbit held up by his ears and his eyes shined with delight.

"Very good son.", An alpha who stood at a distance said with a proud smile. Since his pup had been running around to catch this rabbit for practice. And now his clothes were all stained in mud and grass because of falling way too many times. But he finally showed that he was able to hunt.

He looked at the people who stood besides his father. They all looked proud.

"Taemin, we need to move from here. Yesterday some village people saw us. They will think that we are terrorizing the area. If King sends people for us, it become a problem. For god's sake, we have a pup with us.", Taemin looked at his friend Jongin. He was right. This area was Busan's territory. They aren't allowed here or anywhere since they are just rogues.

He looked at his son who has caught his first hunt today. He smiled.

"Okay. Let's go. Come on Soobin-ah. We need to move on.", Taemin called out. The pup looked at his Appa with wide eyes.

"Aren't we going there?", He pointed at the village which could be seen from here.

"No.", Taemin said softly as he reached the pup to grab his hand.

"Why?", He asked innocently.

"Because pup, we are rogues. We are not allowed there. We have no position in their society. No king, no courtier or even civilian.", He explained simply to make his pup understand. Soobin was curious kid. He would always eat their heads by asking different questions.

"King!! What is that?"

"It's the person who is above all.", A smile answer. But that made something spark in pup's eyes.

"Then I want to be a King!!!", On this everyone started laughing at the pup's adorable statement and fist pump. Taemin also chuckled lightly.

"Sure pup but there are only two ways you can become king. Either make your own Kingdom which can't be made by just few people like us or the second one... Challenge the King for battle."

________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!!!!!

I'm back with this NEW BABY yeah... So how was it??
Please make sure to vote and comment.

Borahae 💜