25. Alluring

A maid was told to guide Jimin to his own chambers. Taehyung had told him to settle in and he will get the written contract from the Princess Omega as well.

The maid led Jimin towards a chamber that wasn't really far from the King's own. To be honest Jimin was even surprised to see he has been given a chamber that belonged to Royalty. But Jimin wasn't here to live that royal life again. He stopped just infront of the door. The maid looked at him in question seeing him stop outside the door.

"Why am I being given the royal chambers?", He asked curtly. The poor maid looked at him in confusion. She was just being told to shift him here. How can she know why.

"It was his Majesty's order Omega Jimin. It would be better if you stay here if you're going to carry the his Majesty's heir.", Taehyung stepped in calmly when he listened to Jimin's question. Jimin and the maid bowed to him. Taehyung gestured the maid give them some privacy. So she just went away.

"But isn't this a place considered for only royal families.", Jimin asked with a frown tugging his beautiful forehead. However, Taehyung wasn't fazed with his question at all.

"But if you're going to carry a heir of Busan, won't you be considered as those people who are as important as royal family?", He asked calmly. Jimin wasn't convinced.

"That would be, after I confirm carrying of a pup. Until then I'm a no one than Kisaeng for the family. I will like to move to servants quarters.", Jimin coerced.

"But a King cannot come to servants quarters, you understand that right, Omega Jimin? It would be better if you just settled here.", Taehyung tried once again not leaving any space for argument. But Jimin wasn't having it. He would do anything to not stay near those people.

"I can be summoned anytime if I live in servants quarters. But if stay here, won't it be against code of rules of the Royal palace? It clearly states that the only immediate relatives or the members of the Royal family are permitted to stay in royal chambers. For other guests there are other resting places away from the Royal Palace. I don't belong to either catagory. So a servant quarter would be only appropriate for me to stay.", Jimin said. And Taehyung was left with mouth opened in surprise.

He didn't know how to feel about this Omega. How was he so straightforward and clear about his opinion. And the knowledge he possessed about the Palace residential laws was incredible. While Jimin had already left, seemingly already knowing about where the servants quarters had located, he couldn't feel anything but a little proud for welcoming him in the palace. Somehow he knew, he was the only one he wasn't gonna have any problem with.

_______________________

It wasn't much of a stress to settle in the servant quarter Jimin was appointed to. He had only brought few of his clothes which he threw in the darkened space called cupboard. Since it was a mere servants quarter, it wasn't about luxury at all.

The room just held a little mattress that can be considered bed. Its cover was worn out by the constant use. It had caught dust and thus the room smelled a little pungent. But Jimin had already had it worse than this. So he had no complaints as long he gets undisturbed sleep. It had a little window to but to his misfortune it was little above than his height. Yet it was able to make room a little cool. A corner was blackened with soot from lamp. Omega stared at it for some time, thoughts mingling inside his head like a mess. Many things were there, but nothing was there which he could make out clearly. But he was soon knocked out of it when a maid knocked on the door.

He opened and started at her, waiting for her to give the message.

"His Majesty has requested you for the night..."

_____________________

Jungkook's steps were faltering with each second.

After shouting at Aera, he had left the room to spend some time away. Although Taehyung had given him every bit of news about Aera signing the contract without any choice left. Jungkook didn't know why did he felt relieved. He didn't know what he was feeling anymore.

Seeing Jimin after almost 7 years was definitely overwhelming. His head had been a mess for few days. And the pressure of not having a heir yet was eating him from inside. All of this had ended up in a decision he never had thought he would ever make.

Bringing Jimin back in Palace.

His parents must be frowning at his decision from above. But he had been left with no choice.

For choosing a concubine, there would be a lot of mess, lot of Omegas to choose from, lot of information to take in to let anyone enter the palace. And he didn't want to interact with anyone new.

And then Jimin entered the picture, once again. And an idea lit up his mind.

But now that he was going through it again, it was making his head spin. How can he impregnate the Omega, with whom his relationship has severed beyond any repair. Plus, it was all the same Omega's fault.

He shook his head to free his head from all the intrusive thoughts.

'I just need to have a heir. He's just gonna give me a heir and beyond that he is a no one.', he thought as he headed towards the personal chambers where he has decided to summon the Omega for their... Necessary nightly activity.

________________________

As Jungkook opened the door, his steps halted like a lightening struck his head.

In front of his the Omega was sitting in the minimal clothing showing off his naked skin to wandering eyes and fortunately there was no one other than him.

The mere, a yellow coloured robe was hanging low from Omega's slender shoulders. It was probably of the cheapest quality, but somehow the Omega who was wearing it could confirm that viewer will look at what he was wearing. His once short hair were now curled at the ends. His once boyish face now edged up in the sharpened features in most perfect way. His body thinner than before yet it had a matured in a most beautiful silhouette. His loose robe was exposing more than attempted, showing off his smooth pectorals. And Jungkook wanted to explore more, and his hungry, intoxicated eyes slipped a little lower in wants to see a naked belly.

Even though the Omega was doing nothing in particular besides quietly sitting on the bed, Alpha could undeniably agree that it was the most alluring sight he has came across. All the things were just perfect but the two things.....

A leather collar that covered the beautiful slope of Omega's neck, and the dark orbs that held no emotions but hostility. And that hostility darkened even more when Omega found the Alpha trying to look at his belly.....

__________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

Please contact me for the Hobi drive project...

Borahae 💜