65. Bad Feeling

"A herb which can never be used as a medicine. A herb that is basically known as wolfsbane."

All the color from Jimin's face drained and his expressions quickly turned to terrified ones. He stared at Taehyung in hopes that he will change his statement somewhere. But Taehyung looked quite sure of what he was saying. He understood Jimin's unsaid words and started talking further.

"He has been given wolfsbane. In little amounts, but, yes. Upon asking, it was confirmed that Aera was in supervision of his meals. So it was nothing out of contrary since she was involved."

"For how long?"

"What?"

"FOR HOW LONG SHE HAS BEEN FEEDING HIM POISON?!!", Jimin's voice soared without even his own realisation. Taehyung's eyes widened before he gulped. He knew what was coming and honestly speaking, he was not ready for it. 

"It's for a while. Aera has been in the supervision of his meals but that was after they got married. Before that... It was Late his and her majesty. B-but I am not sure if this information is right or not. The only person who can tell the truth is one of the previous handmaids of his majesty. Beta Lisa. She is missing since the fire accident in the Kisaeng house. We are trying to track her since. Since she was current handmaid of Aera.", Taehyung finished with heavy voice. Jimin didn't know all of this but Taehyung has been looking into this matter alone all along. He had tried to keep all of his operations as anonymous as possible. But at some point he knew had to involve Taemin so that Jimin won't be getting any wind of it. Taemin was trying everything in his power to get hold of that person. So far they haven't got any news about her.

"Let's go.", Taehyung came out of his thoughts when he heard Jimin call out to him. He had already turned around to leave. He was leaving towards the stables and Taehyun g couldn't understand where he was going. he ran to catch up to him. 

"Where are you going?"

"Not just me. You too. And you're going to guide me because we are going wherever jungkook is."

Taehyung stopped him. 

"Jimin please understand, you cannot go there."

"WHY?"

"Because it's not safe for you and your child!!!"

"What?"

"We never wanted him to leave. We were looking for various ways to sort this out. I even brought some famous healers from neighbouring kingdoms to take a look at him. But no one had any idea how to help him. Healer Seokjin said that if we stop his poison intake now it would take toll on his body and things could go south. We have to keep feeding him the poison out of necessity now. The clear solution is not even there. Jungkook's wolf has stopped responding long ago. He has stopped getting ruts too. That day is not away when his wolf gives up completely. Healer Seokjin s-said that he doesn't have much time left. The only people at that.. that time would be wounded will be you and your child because the faint bond that is still there...  You never got any hint about the hurt his wolf was going through was because of the distance between you two and your attempt to break the bond. But when you came back, somehow your omega once again tried to establish that bond. And of course your child has a bond with you since you have birthed him. So, Jungkook decided that he will leave before your bonds establish and you will get hurt because of his... d-death...."

Suddenly, Jimin felt like his body has been stripped of all his power. His legs started trembling and in no time he plopped down on the cold floor with a thud. Taehyung immediately rushed to hold the Omega who's scent of apples has started to bitter. Jimin started to break down badly. Big pearls of tears started to roll down his cheeks. His crying got only louder but Taehyung couldn't do anything to console him. 

"What am I supposed to do now?", Jimin sniffled. "I cannot even see him, why?"

"I understand your pain Jimin... But I had promised Jungkook that I would not let anything happen to you. And that includes keeping you and pup Soobin away from him too. Please understand. Wherever he is now, he is safe.", Jimin still kept crying as Taehyung continued to pat his back. He pulled the whimpering Omega in a hug.

"He is n-not safe...", Jimin mumbled on Taehyung's chest. He pulled away to loom at the uncertain beta who looked confused.

"I cannot seat here knowing he is not safe Taehyung. Please let me go... And that Lisa? I know she has been onto something! I know she is planning something evil! Please Taehyung, I beg you. Let me go!!", he desperately clawed at the expensive robes of Taehyung and for once Taehyung's heart hurt from the scene. But he knew he couldn't let both of them get attached if things were to take turn for the worse. Soobin was still young for God's sake. It can hurt the whole family. He needed to stay firm.

"Jimin please. I beg you, do not let me take any harsh steps. I need you to understand. I will do one thing though...", Jimin perked up at that. "I will visit Jungkook myself. I will make sure that he well. And you don't need to worry. Minho is there. I had sent him to take care of him."

This was a news for Jimin. After Jungkook abruptly left, he hardly could take notice of surroundings for a few weeks. But as things started to settle down, he noticed Minho's absence from the court and Kingdom altogether. Upon asking, he was told that Minho had left to another Kingdom for certain court matters that needed personal attendance of the Judiciary advisor. So Jimin didn't dig up much, believing Taehyung easily. But now that he knows where he was, he couldn't be more thankful to Taehyung. But there was something that was bugging his heart and he didn't want to assume the worst.

"Taehyung?" 

"Yes?"

"Can you leave to that place tonight itself? I don't know why I'm feeling like this. Maybe because all of the things you just told me..."

"Jimin....", Taehyung cut his blabbering softly. "I understand your condition... Would you like to send a letter to him? I would give it to him personally...."

_________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

Good to be finally back!!!!!!!!!

Love you all for waiting this much and I'm sorry for it.... Here you go with a brand new update!!

Borahae....