34. Surprise

Taemin looked at Hoseok with narrow eyes.

"So you know each and every part of this forest?", The beta smirked proudly. However his other two people were standing there with serious face. That made Taemin believe him a little. Yet he wasn't sure if he should trust him or not, since they literally have caught this rogues for making trouble. They must have been making plan against them too.

However, for now the two Alphas looked harmless as they were listening to the ongoing conversation between them with concentration. Yet Taemin had Jongin and Sungwoon on their sides ready if they tried anything funny. On other hand this beta, Hoseok was trying to get too casual with Taemin.

"Trust me, hot Alpha. I know every corner of this forest. And not just this forest, but the areas around this one too. I have counts of villages kingdoms and rivers that exist here and around. I have the whole map printed here...", Hoseok dramatically narrated while tapping the side of his head with his two fingers. Taemin looked a little perplexed.

"Why should I believe you? You were upto no good when we caught you. You are just three rogues troubling people for your necessities.", He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"You are right. But we should also look for our benefit. To think like this, for how long are we gonna live like this? We also want to belong to a pack. And no pack has ever accepted us because of course no one believes us. So we had only one way to survive. That is trouble the weak people to get our basic needs satisfied. But you are people with mission from my point of view. And if you allow, we want to join you. I can assure you, we will be of great help for you too...", Well, Hoseok's answer was reasonable enough. But not enough to gain Taemin's trust. But he couldn't just reject them abruptly. So he decided to try the luck.

"Okay. I will trust you. But if I get even a hint of wrong movement from your side, I will not hesitate to kill you and your rogue mates. For now, get familiar with our pack. And, I have one work for you.", He threatened to which Hoseok just gave him wide smile. Taemin could be swear he never had seen such a bright smile before.

"Consider it done. These are my friends. Wonho and Siwon. We've been wondering since forever in these forests. We know everything.", He grinned.

"We will be moving to South by dawn tomorrow.", He said.

"South? Exactly where?", Hoseok asked with twig ready in his hand to draw map on the ground.

"Around green border of Busan."

_____________________

Hwasa turned to go towards the chamber that was usually given to Jimin. That chamber was not in use ever since Jimin had gone to the palace. But she just received the message that someone was waiting there.

First off she scolded the girl who came with news for opening Jimin's room for anyone. Then she started walking towards the chamber to tell the person that it was not open and Jimin won't be serving anymore. But as soon as she opened the door, she was surprised.

"Minho ssi? What are you doing here?"

Minho looked up with heavy eyelids. His eyes had a slight red on the edges making Hwasa realise that must have been drinking. To make her suspicion real she saw an almost empty alcohol mug just near him with empty glass rolling around.

"Hwasa ssi... N-nothing... I'm just—", Minho looked around a little confused.

"I-I was here to meet Jimin.", Although he did sound a little drunk, but he really wasn't. On the contrary, alcohol hardly made him stumble. But it was hitting him today. Or maybe he was just feeling too down to get affected by mere mug full of alcohol.

Hwasa sighed. She slowly came inside and picked up the mug and glass to put them away. She knows if Jimin knows this, he will be so disappointed in Minho. And not only him, at her too, for letting him drink. He was strict when it came to them although he was younger than both of them. He was scary when he gets all angry.

"Minho ssi... Jimin doesn't live here, remember? He has gone to the palace a few weeks ago...", She tried saying as softly as she could as the other was drunk. She didn't want to trigger him or anything. She saw how a look of realisation slowly started spreading on his face and lips molded into 'oh'.

"Then I guess, i-its my habit that brought me here...", He said chuckling a little. And to be honest, Hwasa felt so bad.

She has seen this person coming to Kisaeng house every single day just to keep Jimin safe from other customers who desired him. She has seen him suppressing his feelings for Jimin just so that he doesn't feel uncomfortable. She has seen Jimin develop a genuine connection with this person.

Although Jimin never loved anyone after Jungkook, never could bring himself to love anyone, that was understandable. But that didn't mean he didn't love Minho. He loved him so much, he would kill anyone who would hurt him. She just knew.

But seeing both of them hurting so much, hurt her too.

"Minho ssi, he has gone only for few weeks more. Once his p-purpose is done there, he will return...", She made up sentences with so much difficulty. Purpose? What purpose? To birth that person's pup who never at least respected him?? She scoffed her own choice of words.

Her trance broke when she heard Minho chuckling disheartenedly. He made himself comfortable on the small bed that was there, solely for himself, but he never slept. He never slept on that bed for whole seven years.

After Jimin was banished from the palace, he went through severe depression. And this Alpha, Minho, used to be keeping watch on him all night so that he won't do anything stupid. He started coming as a customer so that he won't be troubling the 'kisaeng' house and did the job of protecting Jimin from hungry bastards all these years.

Before she could pursued Minho to leave, she saw he was dead asleep after being drunk. She just let out sigh....

____________________

When Minho's eyes opened, he saw he was in a very familiar room.

He abruptly sat up and looked around. Looked around to see the only person he must've came here for but sadly, he wasn't here. He understood that he must've came here out of his habit. He didn't know what to feel.

He hasn't seen Jimi for a while. Not since he moved to the palace.

He was covered in blanket. Must have been some other Omega, he thought and stood up after removing the blanket. Just then the door of his private chamber opened with soft noise as if the person on other side must have thought that he was still sleeping.

The person came inside and Minho gasped loudly.

"Jimin??"

_____________________

"Have you taken the breakfast to his room?", Jungkook asked the maid who looked flustered.

The King wasn't even settled on the breakfast table before he decided to ask the question regarding that Omega. And that made Aera clench her hands in anger. But she couldn't do anything about it. But she did see a subtle smirk Taehyung threw her way. She looked away gritting her teeth.

"Your majesty, I did take the breakfast to Omega Jimin. But it seems he has already left for Kisaeng house before dawn break."

"What?"

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Vote a lot and comment a lot...

Borahae 💜