50. Back To Kisaeng House

Despite rejecting for many times, Jungkook was adamant on Jimin taking the chariot. He had ordered a division of soldiers to take Jimin back to Kisaeng house. Jimin was strictly against the idea since it was really foolish to provide protection to someone who's not significant and a Kisaeng at that.

Jungkook stood looking at the chariot that was now flooding with gifts Jimin didn't bother to look at. He was trying his best to avoid Jungkook's longing stare which knew no shame. As much as Aera was despising Jimin and glaring at him from afar, Jungkook couldn't take notice of anything else. He stood silently as Jimin bowed to him to show respect and take his leave finally.

"May I have your permission to leave, your Majesty?"

'No.', Jungkook snarled internally.

Seeing Jungkook's lack of acknowledgement and no reply, Jimin cleared his throat to break his thoughts. It seemed to work.

"I should leave now your majesty", he said before halting and take a note of gifts that were loaded in his chariot and sighed. "I shouldn't take all of this, your majesty. I didn't even fulfill the initial requirement-"

"Take it, Omega. You are still under contract until my heir takes his first breath of air. Till then I ought to care for you."

Jungkook didn't know where it came from. From where these words took place on his lips. It was the first time in forever he didn't say or do what he wanted...

No matter how much he craved to pull the Omega in for a hug and continue what they've left in Omega's servant chamber, he couldn't. He let go... For the first time. His Alpha howled the loudest and the pain was unbearable...

Next few minutes went in blurr. He was drowned in the cloud of dust left behind by Jimin's chariot. Many things left unsaid and he was not sure, 'What's next?'

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung who was dutifully standing behind the King the whole time answered with well manners at the call. The Alpha took few minutes before he said.

"Is there any way-"

"There is.", Taehyung answered in a heartbeat even before his question was completed. He knew him so well. And Jungkook once again thanked God that he at least had Taehyung by his side.

"If I knew, I would do the work of relationship advisor, I would've never taken this job.", Taehyung scoffed playfully making Jungkook chuckle.

"Now, who else has their spouse working as cupid for them?", Jungkook retorted, making both of them laugh heartily.

This was true that Taehyung has been the biggest supporter of him and Jimin. Him and Taehyung never loved each other. Yet, calling each other husband never became awkward. It's playful even. They had developed a bond which didn't described as mates but it still ran deeper like mates. Something like...

Soulmates.

________________________

Jongin tried reading Taemin's face which was sculpted into a scowl since he had received the news about Jimin. He looked back at carriage where Jiah was holding a sleepy Soobin in her arms and Hoseok was keeping guard on them. Although he was highly displeased with the idea of Jiah always taking advantage of being a woman and snatching Soobin, he has started getting used to it.

There were 15 to 20 wolves accompanying them. Apart from their initial pack, some wolves from the village had joined them on this journey as they swore to work for Taemin along with the whole village. Jongin didn't know what Taemin was thinking. He just could feel that whatever it was, it was not good.

"Have you thought about it Taemin-ah?"

"If you're still doubting my intentions then you might as well remember what Jimin has already gone through...", He answered coldly.

"I'm not doubting your intentions Taemin. Never in a thousand years. But why take Soobin? He is just a kid. If anything, he should be far away from it...", Jongin whispered as to wake anyone up.

"I have no choice, Kai.", Taemin finally looked at his friend who had concerns written all over his face. But he didn't let their carriage horses slow down anywhere. "We are not going back to that village. Once we complete our mission, we will have to change our den. These routes will highly likely attract their attention. Now take saddle, we shall be reaching Busan by tomorrow nightfall."

Kai knew then, Taemin was determined and there was no going back.

_______________________

Jimin was engulfed in countless hugs once he climbed down the chariot.

"For how many days are you staying before going back?", Hyejin said happily as all the Omegas were taking turns in hugging Jimin to death. Some were in awe looking at the big chariot filled with various things and soldiers.

"For now, I'm not going back.", Jimin answered making Hyejin gasp in surprise and hugging him again. She pulled him a little away from others.

"That's a great news Jimin ah!! But what do you mean by for now?", She whispered so that no one listens to them.

"Omega Princess is expecting. And I'm told to stay inside the Kingdom until she gives birth. Once she does I will be exempted from my duty. I think it's time to look for Taemin hyung, Noona. I can't wait to see my pup...."

____________________

"He's finally out of your way my queen. Now you can have your king all you want.", Lisa said while she caressed Aera's naked waist. Aera looked up at her and scoffed.

"He's just out of this castle, Lisa. I'm sure my brother will be doing something to bring him back. And I'm sure he will be on my back from now on. I don't know how much will it take for everyone to know about my pregnancy...", She said as as numbly traced the finger on Lisa's hand.

"Why are you so scared of your brother? You are also a Princess Omega.", Lisa said. Aera turned away from the beta.

'He will always be more powerful until he holds my secret longer.', she thought and didn't answer Lisa. Lisa just turned her around and smiled evily.

"Don't worry. Your Prince Beta won't be able to bring that Omega back in the palace. He will if he stays alive..."

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So here's a short update. Don't worry. I'm finally back and my updates will be frequent now (hope so)

I have already given in description that multiple ships will be included here. So please don't comment "We don't want Taekook" "We want Jikook only" blah blah blah... My stories will never be "Rainbow Jikook only"!! They will be angsty, they will have leading strong and good/bad characters other than the main pair. So be prepared for it.

And....

Borahae💜