28. The One Who Was Mine

Jungkook had some papers spread on his oak table in front of him. He was in some deep thoughts when he heard some shuffle followed by a sharp knock of three taps.

It was Taehyung.

In the past seven years, he had started knowing Taehyung a lot more. Sometimes he felt it was even more than he knew Aera. Aera and Taehyung were complete opposite despite being siblings. They were different on many aspects. Taehyung was quite strict and had tough exterior. And Aera acted free of life, sometimes overbearing, while Taehyung always was so calm and collected.

"Your majesty, Healer Kim is here.", He peeked inside. Jungkook lightly nodded his head in answer to let him in. And the doors opened ajar. With slow and calculated steps, Alpha Kim entered the room.

"I have very important questions to ask healer Kim. Please sit down.", Jungkook gestured and Healer Kim just smiled lightly before making way towards a chair. Taehyung also had made way towards the side but Jungkook gestured for him to sit too.

"I understood the urgency since Prince Beta himself came to see me. So what is it you wanted to know, your majesty? Is it about the new concubine or Princess Omega?", He asked. Jungkook was amused by how sharp this person was. Healer Kim was undoubtedly a very intelligent person. Though he looked like a calm person, he had a sharp tongue. He never feared to voice out his opinions.

"Um... It's about my new concubine.", Jungkook stated, a little hesitant. He didn't know how to exactly mention Jimin. He was neither his concubine nor mate. Calling him Kisaeng felt wrong. Though he had blamed him for acting like kisaeng in past it was different now. The situation was different now.

"Do you want me to taste if your concubine is medically fit or not? Or do you want me to make some medicine to fasten the proce—"

"It's neither. Jin Hyung, you might know that I have appointed Jimin as a new concubine. He has accepted to give birth to my child."

"Oh. How amusing that news is?", Jin said laughing lightly. But Jungkook was getting annoyed by this nonchalant behaviour of the Alpha.

"Why?"

"It's amusing that Jimin accepted to come back here."

"I offered him enough.", Jungkook scoffed. Jin just raised his brow. And Jungkook looked at him in question.

"What?"

"Nothing. Quite unbelievable to say the least.", Jin shrugged. "So what was the matter that you wanted to see me so urgently?"

Taehyung was quiet the whole time. Jungkook straightened his back and leaned forward a little. He didn't know how to ask this, but this was important.

"So, Omega Jimin mentioned baout his past pregnancy while he lived here? Could it be, you had any notice about this?", He he asked. Though Jin was a little taken aback by the question, soon his expression relaxed into poker ones.

"I did.", He answered simply with short sentence. And Jungkook took a long breath, looking at Taehyung and then back to Jin.

"So why didn't you tell me this?", He asked with furrowed brows. Jin sighed.

"Former Prince Omega wanted to wait for you so that he could tell you himself. But after your return a new chaos induced. To which I had sent the letter through a maid requesting for a meet up. But no answer was given to it.", Jin said and now Taehyung also had straightened his back. He didn't have anything to say neither as King's spouse nor the advisor. While Jungkook was still confused as ever. He didn't know why suddenly the air had started becoming thick. Suddenly he got a doubt.

"Okay. I will take that reason. But me, being mate of Jimin, why didn't I feel any change. If Jimin would've been pregnant for real, why couldn't I feel it??", Jungkook asked. Jin was whirling the clear stoned paperweight, which was making the only sound that was present in the room.

"When I discovered former Prince Omega's pregnancy, you were on a tour, your majesty. And apparently that tour was for 2 weeks which extended to month long vacation. At the end of it you had another mate. Can I ask you something?", Jungkook nodded slowly. "Was your Alpha present through all that one month?"

"He was."

"Was he happy with your new mate?", Jin asked, his sharp eyes boring holes on jungkook's frame. But before Jungkook could say anything, Jin beat him to it.

"It wasn't. That's the only reason you're not really attached to your Alpha now a days. In fact this had started after your second marriage. And after smothering your Alpha with stranger Omega's scent for whole month, do you expect it to detect your Omega's delicate situation?", Jin asked bluntly. Jungkook couldn't asses the situation.

"Was it really mine?"

"If his Omega was dead, then surely it wasn't yours. Since he had only one mate, which was you apparently. I don't see any other possibility here, your majesty.", Jin ended it. And Jungkook felt the air becoming heavy, so heavy he was having difficulty in breathing.

"So it's possible, Jimin gave birth to my child?"

"No.", Taehyung spoke up.

Jungkook and Jin both looked at the beta surprised. Taehyung had his usual calm demeanor. Because of that sometimes it would become difficult to know what was going on in his mind.

"What do you mean by no?"

"On the hearing, Omega Jimin had bleed profusely caused by stomachaches and excessive stress.", Taehyung said and Jungkook suddenly stood up.

"And... Healer Kim, tell me, you were there to treat him.", He said desperately. He didn't know why he was suddenly acting up like this. He never had cared.

"He was sent to Kisaeng house because he no longer belonged to the Royal family to earn privileges of treatment from royal healer.", Taehyung ended and Jungkook couldn't control the whirlwind of emotions.

First... It was his child. Second... Jimin suffered from (hopefully almost) a miscarriage and third, he wasn't treated then and there.... Was he that blind to not see his Omega was suffering? Was he that bad of an Alpha to never detect his Omega carrying his own pup?

"Taehyung, send request to Omega Hyejin to be present here as soon as possible."

_________________

Jimin was going to the kitchen to have something to fill his empty stomach.

Though he didn't want to eat, he knew he needed to keep himself well fed and hydrated, especially when he didn't want himself to be appeared weak. It wasn't like he needed assistance to know the route to the kitchen.

"How bad my day can get?"

Jimin looked back, seeing Aera standing there, he couldn't help but feel a bitter taste fill his mouth.

"It's amusing.", Jimin remarked with a sweet smile. Aera frowned at that.

"What is?"

"How you manage to steal everything from me... Be it my words or... Alpha.", Jimin mocked and turned to leave.

"I DIDN'T STEAL HIM!!! HE NEVER LOVED YOU. HE LOVES ONLY ME. HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME & ME ONLY. EVEN IF YOU'VE CAME BACK HERE, ITS NOT CHANGE ANYTHING DO YOU GET THAT?!!", She screamed making Jimin halt and look back with bored expressions.

"I never said anything. It's not me who's here by will. Neither am I the one who cannot give their Alpha a pup. I'm just gonna give that and go away. You can keep your Alpha and okay your little love game all you want...", Jimin said and went away without giving Aera another chance to even open her mouth.

__________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

So here's an update....

Borahae 💜