42. Celebration At Kisaeng House

If Jimin hated anything, it was things getting out of his control of not being able to do anything against something he didn't like.

Just like today.

They failed to catch a single prey even today too. So after watching sun started to go down behind tall trees, they decided to get back to their place. Before coming in forest, Hwasa had instructed the girls to prepare for small celebration to welcome the Summer. So they have to get back so that Jimin would be able to participate in their small celebration before returning back to the hell, the Palace.

Not to mention, just when he signed Hwasa to retreat, Jeon Jungkook followed him too.

The audacity!!!

Jimin thought Jungkook must be doing this to annoy him and will follow him till the Kisaeng house gates. But he didn't expect him to enter the gates and that's when he decided to speak up.

"Your majesty, are you coming in?", Jungkook stared at the Omega. He wasn't genuinely questioning. It sounded borderline accusing, so Jungkook decided to answer in same way.

"Any problem?"

Yes.

"Kisaeng house is closed for customers today.", Jimin was not going to back down. Jungkook didn't know Omega's skills in debate.

The alpha frowned at his answer. Customer? Did he just called him customer??

"I'm not a customer?"

"Then are you one of us Kisaengs??", Jimin made a snarky remark which angered the Alpha.

"Omega!!"

"Your Majesty!!"

Both were glaring at each other not knowing they had already reached the Kisaeng house's gates and now they were giving free drama show to everyone present there. Someone was going to say something, but Hwasa who were just behind the fighting couple along with King's soldiers, showed her hand to stop her.

"Jimin, Your Majesty... Please do not create any drama here, I beg you.", Her voice made them snap out of their stupor and look at her with embarrassment filled eyes. Once they got hold of every watching eye, they decided to lay it off.

"We are celebrating the first hunt of the Summer. By Moon Goddess's grace someone gifted us this hunt. And we have to thank Goddess in the form of celebration and welcome the Summer...", Hwasa explained. Jungkook kept thinking while Jimin was giving him a glare from the corner of his eye.

"I don't think there must be any problem if I joined the festivities, is there?", He asked mapping their faces.

'NO!!', Jimin wanted to scream at Jungkook's face but he was not about take any decision from their head Omega's side and destroy his own peace. So let Hwasa decide. Hwasa also didn't really want to welcome Jungkook among their little family. But it was not in her ethics to deny anyone from joining a little celebration.

_________________________

A big campfire was lit in middle of the clearing behind the Kisaeng house and  yesterday's hunt, a wild rabbit, was being cooked upon the fire.

People had a very stereotypical mindset about the Kisaeng Omegas. For them, these Omegas were just beautiful playthings that were kept or paid to entertain and warm their beds. They had no real life or goals. They were the just born to be dirty secrets for villagers.

How wrong people were...

Now that Jungkook sat among them, instinctively clapping to the beats some talented Kisaeng girl made out of drums. One of the younger girls was playing Danso so beautifully, you could loose yourself to slumber if not for the part of upbeat music created from drums and kkwaenggwari.

These girls were so talented, Jungkook was thinking of hiring them for palace musicians. Why can't those old men play such music... It was always the same old, boring tune he had gotten used to without much choice. That too just in the occasions of different ceremonies.

Once the music and celebration started, Omegas joined the circle one by one around the campfire dancing to their hearts. Not even one of them held that seductive or sinful aura people kept talking about. Not even one has glanced his way or tried to give him hints. Now did they treat him like some King, around whom you have to stand in attention always.

These were just some common, innocent people living and celebrating this mere hunt to the fullest.

Then why people kept tainting their images to hide their own desires when they were the one who visited them themselves??

Jungkook couldn't understand.

His eyes wandered towards the person who sat in the opposite direction. The campfire kept interrupting him from seeing his face fully, but Jungkook was not fazed. He still could make out how beautiful Jimin was looking tonight...

It wasn't his dress up or anything, yet Jungkook couldn't make out what was different about him today. Those rosy cheeks, might have been warmed because of campfire or his tiny hands clapped rhythmetically or the was his twinkle and crinkled because of his...

His laugh....

He has never seen him laugh....

Or has he?

How many years ago???

His thoughts kept invading his mind that he didn't know that Jimin was staring at him too. But this time without any trace of laugh or happiness his face held a few seconds ago..

At that moment Jungkook did realise one thing for sure, that he has ruined the concept of happiness for Jimin entirely....

_________________________

"Princess Omega?"

"What?", Aera looked up from the different fabrics she had ordered to make a choice from. Lisa stood at the doorway with a pleasant smile on her face. Nothing could be more mysterious yet sinister than her laugh, Aera thought.

"Your father will be here by tomorrow..."

Now Aera also couldn't hold up her sinister smile...

"Taehyung didn't see you right?", She asked again for confirmation. Lisa shook her head in in negative. Aera was relieved.

"Aren't you going to King's chambers tonight?", Lisa asked spreading the fabrics neatly for Aera.

"No. I don't want to stress myself out at Alpha's rejection and ruin my beautiful skin because of wrinkles.", She commented caressing her own cheeks.

"But having a little stressed skin and few wrinkles would be better for tomorrow's show, don't you think?", Lisa's hand roamed at Aera's shoulder teasingly while the Omega let out a sigh...

"I guess, you're right....", Aera whispered while pulling Lisa on her.

__________________

Ayyo My Beautiful Saramis!!!

How are y'all doing?? Keep streaming 'Take Two'

BO RA HAE💜