51. From Lisa's Eyes🥀

Few years back:

The bustling market felt busy as ever. It felt like there was not even enough spelace to put your one step on.

"10 coins for one bag? Do you think I'm dumb? Are looting from people like this?", Lisa snarled at the vendor who stood before her with absolutely no emotion while she waved the heavy bag of rice in her hands to gesture him. He stood with his open palm towards her, silently telling her to pay but she was adamant on not to give up to this liar.

"The price is still 5 coins honey, but you are already late to pay your previous account. You had told me that you will settle it in a month. So now it's double for you. Now pay me my 40 coins.", the middle aged Alpha argued. Lisa scoffed looking at him.

"I'm just 5 days late and your logic doesn't make any sense. So keep the money I'm giving or I can make you shove it up your ass.", she said with a dangerous snarl. The vendor waved his hand in dismissing manner making her even more angry.

"You think you can threaten me and make me do anything, Beta? Then you're wrong. You can't do shit.", he sneered with his teeth baring in threat. This time Lisa didn't get angry. Instead she just smirked.

"I don't think honey, I know I can make you do anything.", she said in mocking tone mimicking the Alpha's previous tone. "...ask your darling Omega son. So delicious....", she said licking her lips in a pervert manner making the vendor's eyes go wide in shock.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!", He growled. Before he could catch Lisa by her nape she threw the coins at his red face and started running from there. She was sure he won't be following her, as she has payed him. And even if he did, that fat ass won't be able to run swiftly through this huge market crowd.

So she was relieved and adjusted the two sacks of rice she was carrying and started walking towards her home, until she was collided with someone which made the heavy sacks slip from her hands. She almost let out a growl until she saw a small wolf, yet to presented, who has shared more impact of the collision than herself. Yet he hurriedly picked up the scattered apples and looked at the beta with apologetic face.

Lisa was tongue-tied. The wolf was cute. Although she couldn't smell him, meaning he hadn't presented yet, she could still appreciate the beauty. The wolf placed two apples in her already filled hands, on top of the flat surface of the sack. "I'm sorry for colliding. Take it as an apology.", he muttered with a small smile and then he was gone just like he came.

Lisa stared at his retreating figure among the crowd and then the apples. She decided, apples was her instant favourite.

_______________________

"Park Jimin. Kisaeng."

A smirk formed on her lips as the beta in front of her provided her the information she desired. A Kisaeng? That was even easier than she thought.

______________________

She was wrong. Absolutely wrong.

She was rejected straight away when she went to the Kisaeng house looking for a specific apple cheeks wolf. She was told that he is "not for sale" by his own frustrated mother and told her not to look at him again.

She was fuming. And more determined than before.

______________________

"How much do you want?"

Jimin looked at the female beta in front of him with wide eyes.

"What?", he asked confused. He never had seen her. And something about the beta somehow made him feel uncomfortable.

"How much do you want for one night?", she asked with even firm voice and tried closing distance between them. Jimin instinctively took a step back.

"I—I'm sorry—", it wasn't the answer Lisa was looking for. So she just grabbed the younger by shoulders and pushed him on tree behind him. A loud gasp left Jimin's mouth. He tried pushing her away but she was obviously stronger than him.

"I could offer you any price you want. All you have to do is be pretty and good for me...", she whispered in her disgustingly lust lidded voice.

He never had thought, his day would start like this. He simply was here to collect the apples to sell like everyday. But this unknown female beta had decided to corner him when he was away from the village.

He tried thinking of some way to escape when he saw the beta nearing towards his neck with lust in her eyes. Her grip has tightened on his shoulders making him wince in pain. He closed his eyes tightly hoping for some miracle now.

"Jimin?"

Lisa's head snapped towards the voice and Jimin sighed in relief. Jungkook was here.

Seeing the beta was distracted enough, Jimin pushed her away not without scratching her face making her howl in pain but Jimin didn't stay. He was out of her reach before she could take a hold of him once again.

Jimin ran towards Jungkook and grabbed the hand of the unsuspecting and confused Alpha and started dragging him away too.

_______________________

See, it was her speciality. She hated rejection. It wasn't like she couldn't handle it. But the rejection from Jimin's side had triggered her so much unexpectedly. Now getting Jimin became her even bigger desire. And the opportunity soon came in the form of Kisaeng house auction.

Jimin was present as an Omega and now he was being auctioned by the Madame.

For some reason she wasn't ready to give up on him. She was all set to get him this time. And if someone tries to get him before her, she was ready to deal with them.

But that proved to be even more difficult. Because apparently the auction was won by some high profile person who proved to the Kingdom's Crown Prince.

There, Lisa knew. She might have to take even bigger challenge since the competitor was no ordinary person.

But she was ready.

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

A little peek on Lisa's POV. Let me know what do you think!?

Vote and comment otherwise I'm gonna take even more time to update next due to lack of motivation....

So........

Borahae 💜