12. What I Want🥀

When Jungkook reached the palace, it was already morning.

He needed to slip through the halls without anyone noticing it that's why he chose to enter the palace from the back side. The guards bowed to him but he was sure no one's going to question him.

He was walking while the scene from few moments ago played in his mind. His mind was filled with Jimin's beautiful face.

It had been few years now since he knew Jimin. And he still remembers their first meeting. The way they had bickered for the very first time they met. Jungkook was not really mad at other but yet he kept arguing just to halt their conversation a little longer. Jimin being young and naive never got to know about this Jungkook's little secret, as to why he kept bickering with him over pointless things.

Over the years Jungkook stopped finding for the reasons to start arguing since their so called enmity had turned into friendship. Maybe. Maybe it was friendship for Jimin. But for Jungkook, it was this unknown feeling that kept bothering that it wasn't just mere friendship.

And what few moments ago happened, confirmed it to him,

He liked Jimin.

Romantically...

In the spur of a moment they were so close. Unconsciously, but he leaned into younger. Almost trying to taste the heaven of those plump lips he kept admiring for years. The way Jimin blushed left his heart pounding loudly.

But before he could meet the Nirvana, the younger had run away...

He didn't know what Jimin was going to present as. Jungkook had a hunch that he was going to present as an Omega. He gave such Omegan vibes. A perfect little Omega wolf.

He might even not be that. Maybe he will present as an Beta or an Alpha too. No one knows. But Jungkook knew that wasn't going to change those feelings he had for Jimin.

With Jimin, he felt so free. With Jimin, he never was a Prince. He was just Jungkook who had all the freedom to do whatever he want. That maybe, learning to climb the trees or sneaking out for some re fun or stealing the fruits. Although he had the authority to even buy whole market if he wants, but what's the fun in that?

He desperately wishes, everything stays the way it is now. And hopefully Jimin, even closer...

His train of thoughts came to an abrupt halt when he entered his bedchamber. His mother was standing in front of him. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Where were you?", His mother asked in a serious tone.

"Just taking a stroll around...", He said shrugging. He didn't let his mother sense any lie.

Of course, his mother was the Queen of their Kingdom. She was a beautiful and proud first Omega. She was raised to be a queen with all the etiquettes and mannerisms a royal Omega should have. Although she was quite a lovely and sweet lady, she was strict while raising Jungkook.

It was given that Jungkook was going to be a King someday. So it was her priority that her son grows up to be a perfect Royal Alpha. And she had done her job well.

Jungkook had always been a curious child. He liked to act like a literal common rogue. One with no rules. But she never let him out of her sight. But recently, Jungkook has became less outgoing. But that was not because he had been tamed. She found out that he has been seeing someone and had started lying. And she won't let him act like this... This needs to stop.

"Stroll around? At dawn?", She asked. Jungkook just hummed in response. Her steady gaze wandered around the younger Alpha like hawk. She was his mother. Of course she could sense the lie that was coming off of him.

"Who is it?"

Jungkook was surprised but still he kept his face unbothered.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jungkook... Who is it you sneak out to meet?", She asked straight forward. Jungkook was still not giving up his facade of obliviousness.

"I don't understand Eomma, what are you talking about?", He said in a easy tone. He started rummaging through his stuff to show that he was not invested in the so called conversation as it was not 'important'.

"So you understand what I'm talking about? Fine then, I'll tell you. Stop seeing whoever this Omega is. You are set to be married to a Omega of Royal status one day. Start acting like a prince. And from now on, you won't step outside of this palace unless I approve of you...", She said sternly before turning on her heels. Jungkook was now truly shocked.

"Eomma... This is not fair!! I'm an Alpha and a Prince!! You can't just lock me up. I'm free to do anything I want!!!", Jungkook yelled and his mother halted in her steps. She slowly turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"Exactly... You are an Alpha and a Prince. Tomorrow's King. Unless you start acting like one, I'm gonna have to put restrictions over you. And you are not going to defy me Jeon Jungkook, I'm your mother AND the Queen of Busan. I have every right to put restrictions over you....", She said and left the room leaving a shocked Jungkook behind.

Jungkook couldn't believe his mother. While growing there were various things that were taught to him. One and the most important of them was 'being a prince'. But the more they tried to tie him into restrictions, the more rebellious he would become. It wasn't like his parents were stern and strict and never let him loosen up a little. That would be a lie. They were so loving and protective towards their only son. But still it felt difficult to Jungkook to stay in lane drawn for him. He just didn't like restrictions...

So now when when him mother just had lectured him and has banned him from stepping out. He felt the need to do just that.

'How can she tell me to stop visiting Jimin... I can't!! I like him... No. I love him!!!", He mumbled.

His gaze fell on the open window in his bedchamber. He looked at it with determination, a plan for escape already flooding his mind....

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So what do you think what will happen next??

Borahae 💜