54. Emergency Situation

(Important:

I am really upset after reading comments on last chapter. "He deserves to end up alone", "he deserves to be with aera", "Taemin, Soobin is Jimin's child" etc etc... It's not the hate Jungkook's character is receiving made me upset, since it was made that way. But it's the issue of how little of a consideration people have towards mental abuse. You think cheating is the only biggest issue here?

You can heal from getting cheated but it's worse when mental abuse is involved... I fear people are getting insensitive towards individual issues and compare them to other's problems. Don't be like that, this is my humble request to you...)

"Your Majesty!!! What are you doing here??"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the familiar voice. He stared at front, looking at Jimin whose eyes were already boring at him with a tense look. He stood up immediately, a feeling of guilt forming in his guts. He should apologise for sneaking in like this, so he raised his head to do so but then...

Another figure who was just behind the Omega, slightly covered under the shadows emerged slowly in his sight. His mouth became dry looking at an Alpha, Minho standing close to Jimin. Slowly the pheromones of an alpha started covering the Omega as an instinctive gesture. Though they weren't directly challenging to Jungkook, his Alpha didn't like it a bit.

The one Alpha that should protect Jimin should be me. I AM HIS ALPHA.

The scent of firewood started becoming bitter. His pheromones started erupting like enraging tidal waves trying to take over the room so he can assure his Omega's safety. Jimin almost had the grasp of the situation but before he could take a step towards Jungkook to tell him to control his pheromones, Minho spoke up.

"Stop. I'm not threatening your Omega or your position. I'm a brother to Jimin.", Minho voiced out calmly but bit with a stern voice. Jungkook came to his senses and looked at them with wide eyes. Even Jimin was surprised with Minho's blatant 'fake' last statement. 'His brother', you got to be kidding me. He was anything but brother to him and almost everyone in Kisaeng House knew that.

Jungkook had his eyes widened like saucers. He looked at Minho and then Jimin respectively. Minho hadn't moved from his place, just calmly observing the younger Alpha. Jimin was glaring at him and he became aware of it quickly. Looking at both of them respectively with wide eyes, he felt embarassed. He slightly took a step back, supposedly to retreat back from the same window out of embarrassment. Before he could do so Minho spoke once again.

"Please come in your majesty. We were just talking anyway. You can join, if you want...", he said as politely as possible gaining a shocked gaze from Jimin. He tried signalling him but it was ignored by the older.

Jungkook still stood timidly. He didn't really want to invade in Jimin's private space. He doesn't know why did he even attempt to sneak in. They were not little anymore. But then he saw that they were really just talking but still won't be appropriate if he invades their space.

"No it's fine... I just—"

"You what?", Jimin asked coldly.

"Nothing... I'm sorry for coming like this.", he looked in front embarrassed. Minho was still staring at him. Before Jimin could say he reached for the window and jumped out.

Minho and Jimin looked at each other confused. Jimin wanted to apologise for whatever reason but Minho cut him.

"I'll come back. Wait for me here...", he rushed out.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded.

_______________________

Taehyung was back from patrolling the area and found a servant who was waiting for him at the doorstep of his studies.

"Did Alpha Seokjin come back from his tour?"

"Yes he did, your highness. I came here to inform you. He is currently in his chamber.", he said.

"Good. Tell Alpha Seokjin to meet me first in the morning. He needs to check Omega Aera first, now that he is back.", he said and the servant bowed and disappeared from his sight.

______________________

Jungkook stood under the tree.

The same apple tree which has been a history of his and Jimin's story for much longer time. This tree was still growing fruits, but sadly there was no Jimin or Jungkook to claim them.

He didn't want to go back and face Taehyung who would ask him questions. And certainly not Aera, whom he couldn't really face nowadays. Always at brink of snapping.

He was lost in deep thoughts when suddenly he heard a shrill cry followed by screams of few more people in distance. He abruptly stood up from the soil and looked towards the direction where the screams came from.

A big ball of fire cut through the darkness of night and to horrify the effect feminine screams followed by. He ran towards the commotion and froze in his spot.

Fire.

A huge fire was slowly swallowing up the Kisaeng house. One side of the Kisaeng house has already caught up severe fire and it was spreading towards other directions. Omegas, few betas and Alphas equally were running out in hurry. Alphas and betas who were mostly customers were in hurry to save their lives and started living the premises while Omegas of the Kisaeng house didn't have anywhere to run to. So they were trying what they can do to extinguish it.

One Kisaeng girl held onto an Alpha's leg to plead, "Please master... Save them!!!", she was shaking poorly while pointing towards the burning fire. The Alpha wasn't in mood to help a Kisaeng over his life. He harshly kicked her away only to be met with a punch.

Jungkook's enraged eyes raked over the Alpha, "Pathetic."

He looked at the fire and suddenly Jimin's figure came to his mind. His breath stopped thinking of Jimin who was most probably still inside because his room was far behind the whole area.

His legs automatically pushed him to enter the fire. He couldn't see anything at that time. He needed to save Jimin. He needed to save his Omega.

So many Omegas were trying to save their own lives. There were two who were barely of age, hardly 8-9 moons over, couldn't understand anything. They were trying to save themselves by hiding behind a corner. Jungkook picked them up and took them towards the doorstep where other Omegas could pick them up and he ran back inside.

He didn't care about accidentally revealing his identity. No one's gonna notice in this situation anyway. He quickly reached towards the door to Jimin's room and barged in.

Jimin stood there with a blanket covering his body, ready to jump out of the window. Jungkook quickly approached the unsuspecting Omega and pulled him by wrapping his hands around his waist from behind. The startled Omega shrieked and pushed himself away making both of them come tumbling down in such a way the Alpha was splayed over Omega's tiny body, completely covering him.

And for few seconds, Jungkook could forget everything that had happened just to stay in his Omega's warm eyes... But his day-dream lasted for only few seconds because he felt a sharp edge of a cold metal pressing against his neck from above.

He looked at side to see a pup, Omega, hardly 6-7 moons age looking down at him with enraged eyes as his tiny first clenched around the swords handle, making sure to slit his throat open if Jungkook even tries to move around a little.

"Leave my Eomma this instance."

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Please read the note above. And understand the relations every character has with another character. Especially Minho-Jimin, Jungkook-Taehyung or Taemin-Soobin.

Well, how was the chapter?? What are your thoughts on this??

Follow me on Instagram "trusfrated_kitten"

Borahae 💜