16. Hoping For The Best🥀

'Love you so bad, Love you so bad
Mold a pretty lie for you'

A royal wedding was announced soon enough. The Prince's marriage. And people couldn't be more ecstatic.

But the strange thing was, it was held very privately. Nor the guests from other kingdoms were invited neither the royal missive was sent to the elder authorities.

And people kept wondering, why such an important event like Prince's wedding was kept hidden.

Many questions were left unanswered under the name of privacy. And so people got the idea that they would never get to see their crown Prince's mate and their future Queen.

Jimin sat on the bed alone but he couldn't be lonely for a while. Various maids kept wandering around the halls.

This palace was too huge for his choice and there were too many people. Almost couple hundreds. But none of them were royals. All working for three royal figures. They were all busy throughout the day or even in night. Doing various stuffs as they were appointed to.

But Jimin had nothing to do.

Even Jungkook was not allowed near him until he goes into his next heat.

"Hello..."

Jimin startled by the voh e and raised up to look at a girl almost his age. Maybe even a little older.

"You seemed lonely, so I decided to talk to you. Are you okay?", She asked with a kind smile. Jimin felt a little bit relieved.

After seeing Minho last, nobody has smiled at him kindly. It's been a month. He keeps count of days as a pass time. Even minutes sometimes. He has nothing to do either way.

"I am. Just a lot has happened to keep my mind busy.", He answered quietly to which she nodded and sat infront of him, on the ground.

He raised a brow in question to quickly notice that she was in a maid's uniform. But even then, he wasn't getting treated any royally even after marrying the Prince. He was told to stay in the room which was on the remote corner of the palace, with no proper facilities. Just a single bed and wooden cupboard to keep his rags in.

"It seems. But you know what? I appreciate how the crown Prince stood for you against his own parents."

"Yeah me too...", Jimin said half dazed.

"Don't be so down. You know, the King and Queen are not so bad. It's fare that they only want the best for their child. They don't really have anything against you. It's just that... The Prince has always been disobedient and mischievous almost about everything. So his parents are used to the thinking that all that he does is out of mischief and nothing serious. I'm sure, one day they will see your love and understand you for real. I'm not sure if they will accept you or not, but they might give you the respect you deserve."

Jimin was left speechless. It wasn't something he had expected from anyone.

He guessed what she was saying was right. And he hoped what she was saying turns out to be true someday.

____________________

Jimin was startled awake by someone's touch on his forehead.

He immediately sat up while clutching onto the rug to his chest. A wave of relief washed over him when he saw Jungkook leaning over him while holding onto a lamp. Suddenly he started panicking.

"What are you doing here Jung—"

"Shh... You're going to wake everyone up.", Jungkook whispered before helping Jimin get up from his bed. Jimin was confused as Jungkook covered him in a Po which looked like a common wear for the servants and maids of the palace. Now that he noticed, Jungkook also was wearing the similar outfit. It was pretty obvious that he didn't want any guard to recognise them while sneaking out. And Jimin was pretty confident on Jungkook's skills of sneaking out.

In next few minutes they had successfully sneaked out to the palace gardens which Jimin had no idea about. Maybe it wasn't even that important part of the palace considering there were no guards on patrolling he could see.

"Your parents may get upset if they knew you are here to meet me...", Jimin said while lying down on the grass. Jungkook smiled and layed down besides him.

"Is it wrong that I want to meet my mate?", Jungkook asked playfully before rolling to face Jimin and booped his nose. That managed to bring smile on Omega's beautiful face. He raised a brow.

"So why sneaking out? Tell your parents on face.", He asked.

"What's the fun in that...?", Jungkook asked. But then he saw his Omega pouting like he was in deep thought. And he immediately knew what he was thinking.

He slid one of his hand under Omega's head and pulled him in lightly. Jimin turned to hug Alpha's body more while his one leg settled on top of Alpha as they laid there in comfort. He took Alpha's woodsy scent in and sighed in relief. An instant comfort washing over him.

"I know you're not exactly happy Omega. But don't worry, after your heat, I'll talk to my parents about the official announcement of our marriage.", He soothed. Jimin panicked at that.

"B-but... I'm not even from any royal family!! People are gonna look down on you and your family!!!", Jimin said desperately. Jungkook tsked.

"But that's not gonna change the fact that I have married you and you're my mate.", He said and pecked Omega's forehead.

And Jimin hoped everything would go smoothly and people would accept him...

________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So here's an update... Tell what do you think about it.

Also I'm thinking of carry out a social project on occasion of Taehyung's birthday, so if anyone's interested, feel free to DM me on my insta channel.

Insta ID: authornim.17

Borahae 💜