63. Moving On

A little kid with a short hair ran towards a specific cabin. He was holding a smaller axe according to his little height. 

"Jungkookie!!", he yelled from the distance once he caught the sight of the cabin still continuing to walk towards the little hut which looked just like the other huts in his little village. 

"Yes, Eunseok-ah?", Jungkook came out of the hut looking as fresh as ever. Although, his attire would never suit someone who is known to be a royal person like himself. He was wearing white colored rag clothes something he never knew all his life. Though his face looked fresh, he had lost bit of weight in last few weeks. His cheekbones were now more prominent. He stood in front of the little pup and gave him a smile. 

"Mingyu hyung said that I will be joining you in the forest today!!", he squeaked in his barely matured voice. Jungkook laughed at the little pup's enthusiasm. He immediately picked up his own axe and flung the handle over his shoulder.

"Let's go then!! I bet I will get much help from you than that idiot Minho...", Jungkook said as the kid frowned. 

"Minho hyung is your hyung too!! Don't call him by his name!"

"I'm so glad Eunseok-ah, you're here to teach him some manners if I'm not here..", a voice said and both Jungkook and Eunseok turned around. Eunseok perked up seeing the older alpha and smiled proudly while giving a look to Jungkook. Jungkook huffed at the pup's audacity but let it go immediately as he approached the older male. 

"Eunseok-ah, can you wait for me at the gate? Hyung needs to talk with Minho hyung.", Jungkook asked the pup is softer voice. The pup immediately ran oustide.

"I was looking for you yesterday, hyung. Is everything okay?", he asked worry lacing his voice. Minho smiled softly. 

"Everything is okay Jungkook-ah. I just had some work and that's why I had to go for a while. Don't worry.", he immediately cleared for Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't look very convinced. 

"Hyung, I'm still telling you, you don't need to stay here. Look, I'm fine now. You can go back. Why are you sacrificing your life and happiness for me-", Minho's glare was enough to stop Jungkook from talking. Jungkook knew or may he say that he has started knowing Minho well in these past week. 

"I have told you before too, stop trying to get rid of me. I'm not going anywhere just because you tell me to. I know why you are trying to do that. And believe me when I tell you, you need me here more than Jimin. So just let me be here.", Minho scolded without an ounce of malice in his voice. Jungkook just bit his lips. Whenever he starts persuading him to go back he would just glare and use hyung card to scold him. But to be honest, he was glad that Minho decided to stay by his side. But it was also true that he will still care about Jimin's safety. Right now he needed everyone he knows and trusts to be by Jimin's side. By his pup's side. 

______________________

"Are you ready?" 

Jimin turned to face Taehyung who was waiting at the door. He was here to take escort the Omega like always to the morning court as per customs. 

Jimin looked a lot different than before. Afterall there are many things that had changed ever since that historic last court verdict of King Jeon Jungkook's reign. Now he was the first in command. There were still some people who were not in favor of an Omega being in control of the Kingdom but at same point, they had no choice but to accept since Omega Jimin had some strong allies by the favour of Alpha Taemin. 

Alpha Taemin had gathered the favours from small villages by helping them and now it had become a big territory in terms of political alliance. It was when Taemin was a mere rogue. He still managed to get so many villages in his favour and now Busan and its heir had an external protection no one could oppose. Especially, after the conspiracy performed by their own Princess Omega who was going through punishment as of now. 

Jimin started walking wordlessly towards the court, his hanbok flowing on the tiles beautifully while his stature unbothered and neutral. 

"Omega Jimin-"

"Beta Taehyung. I would appreciate the silence till we face the court, please.", Taehyung pursed his lips. It's been like this ever since that night. Jimin had become so distant and cold. He only talked to Taehyung when it was needed. And it would be most of the time related to Kingdom affairs. Nothing apart from it. Taehyung couldn't blame him. How could he? He himself was at fault here for not telling him anything about Jungkook. But Jungkook himself wanted not to let Jimin know anything so Taehyung never break his promise. What he could do at most is to send someone to look after Jungkook and that's exactly what he did. 

He followed Jimin without any word when he saw Taemin approaching them. Jimin perked up looking at the older and that didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Beta Kim, can you excuse us for a some time?", Taemin bowed to Taehyung. Jimin looked at Taehyung to leave them alone. He was hesitant. He knew there definitely something going on which Jimin wasn't telling him. But he left them together to speak. 

After Taehyung left from there Jimin looked at Taemin expectantly. 

"My people are still looking for that maid beta, Lisa. I can confirm by her history that she's up to no good. And if she's still into hiding that means she is planning something big.", Taemin provided. The concern on Jimin's face nothing but grew. 

"What do you think she must be planning, Hyung? She has always been around me and nothing ever went right."

"That's true. She was working for Late King and Queen and even she was always working in the palace after them. Though her position was nothing prominent she kept here for a long time. She even went with Alpha Jungkook to Taegu where he met Aera. And then she became maiden of Aera's entourage. It is suspicious that she kept working for mere coins on little positions when her father was one of the council members in Busan court."

"What?", Jimin's eyes with this information. 

"Yes. My people are looking for her all over. And we have sent this news to other kingdoms. They will be informing us once they get any hold on her or any news about her.", he said. Jimin fell into deep thoughts. 

"And... Hoseok has brought a news for you."

Jimin looked back at him.

"We found him..."

Unconsciously a smile spread on his face as his hands rose towards his neck. The burnt mark was still there but not aching.

"But Jimin ah.... One more thing he got to know... That, he might be in danger." 

__________________

AYYO BEAUTIFUL SARAMIS!!!!

Who's finally here??

So I would like to announce that we have finally entered the last phase of this book.. Few chapters more....

BORAHAE!!!!!