23. Kisaeng Contract

"Your Majesty, I am ready to be your concubine."

Hwasa and Minho's mouth fell to the ground as they stared at Jimin in shock who had his eyes pierced on the King.

"Jimin!!", Hwasa almost shouted but Jimin stopped her showing his hand. For some reason his face was filled with determination. Jungkook had a smirk decorating his face.

"But... I have few conditions."

Now Jungkook's smirk disappeared and instead a frown took place.

"I don't think you have any right to stake any conditions here since you're the one in fault here. And as for claiming 'no King' for your Kisaeng House is also illegal since it's still my territory.", Jungkook said firmly. As for Taehyung, he was just calm, not wanting to meddle unless necessary.

"I know very well about you territory your majesty. I don't have any say about this since our Madame is capable enough to handle the legal stuff. And about yesterday's event. It was your fault your majesty. Our Madame had offered you another Kisaeng even after letting you know I don't provide the services you were demanding. Yet you ordered me to come here and tried to force yourself onto me even after pleading. Wasn't it your fault your majesty? Even after all of this I am ready to become a womb donor for you over some conditions, isn't it enough?", Jimin asked with a straight face. And Jungkook almost lost his speech. Never in his whole life he had heard Jimin speak so bluntly that too with a straight face.

Almost like this wasn't the Jimin he had known.

"Sure... But what are your conditions Jimin ssi?", This time it was Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him with surprise. Even though Jungkook hadn't spoke anything about agreeing with Jimin, somehow Taehyung took a stance on behalf of him. Jimin's lips twitched a little smirk without anyone's notice.

"First. I do not wish to be called a concubine. I will remain a Kisaeng.", He said much to Jungkook's distress.

"What do you mean by that?", He asked frowning.

"Let me finish your majesty. I do not wish to be called concubine, since that will mean I'm related to you. I have been given the title of Kisaeng by you. I wish to carry title of a Kisaeng than your concubine.", Jimin said. Jungkook's frown just deepened.

"Do you think being called Kisaeng is more worthy than being called my concubine?", Jungkook huffed.

"I am not bound to answer any of this your majesty. As I said, I wish to carry Kisaeng title than your concubine. I do not wish to be related to you in any way.", He said and Jungkook looked at him with almost shock. Jimin disregarded him and kept talking. Minho and Hwasa almost had a proud face looking at him.

"Going further. I want a written proof of agreement from both your spouses that they support this arrangement. So that I won't face any difficulty or enmity with any of them that all come with this job profile.", Hwasa looked too proud now. She knew what Jimin was doing.

"You will get it.", Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who surprisingly held straight face and didn't seem to have problem with this. Now why would he? He was the one to suggest taking a concubine. It was Aera who was going to take a lot of work and effort. Jungkook felt himself get tensed at the thought. It felt like deja vu.

Jimin had smirk plastered on his face. He could sense what was going on inside Jungkook's head. Trying to coax your mate that you're bringing another Omega whore home, wasn't something new to Jungkook. Just the places of his Omegas had changed.

"And the last. Once you get the confirmation of your heir arriving, I must be relieved from my Kisaeng title. I want freedom from this title and the duties that come with it.", He said with finality in his voice and Minho couldn't stop the small proud smile that laced his lips.

Although he was still concerned about Jimin since this decision might be another disaster in disguise for Omega. Living with Jungkook can be nothing but a downfall. He didn't want Jimin to face the emotional trauma he has facing all these years.

"Yes, you will get the freedom. But until I have the confirmation of my heir arriving you will not leave the palace. And freedom doesn't mean you will leave permanently. Until the heir arrives, you will stay in palace.", Jungkook stated and Jimin just nodded stiffly.

Taehyung immediately brought a paper rols which had Busan's emblem on it with golden hue indicating it was a Royal parchment. It was a contract mentioning the conditions Jimin had staked and none of the members from Jeon family had exception against it.

"Where are you going?", Jungkook asked frowning when he saw Jimin leaving.

"I need to take a brief farewell from my other Kisaeng house members. It's my family. I will be here tomorrow.", Jimin said turned to leave and Hwasa trailed behind him.

Jungkook wanted to stop him but Jimin was already out of his sight before he could utter any word.

__________________________

"Jimin... Are you sure about this? I'm still so concerned. You will have to face him everyday. And I don't know what might he do to you. I don't trust him at all.", Hwasa mithered as Jimin kept gathering his very few belongings and stuffing them in a little leather sack. He never had much, not that he needed since he barely even stepped out.

He looked at the older Omega. After his mother, she was the only one he considered someone as close as a mother. He knew her concerns.

"I understand your concern, Hyejin ah. But I need to do this. This the only way I can get my freedom.", He said and Hwasa's eyes watered a little. Only a little so Jimin doesn't notice.

"I hope you don't get hurt more..."

"Is there any 'more' even left?", Jimin chuckled while wrapping his neck in a silk collar. Hwasa just kept silent.

All she could do is just anticipate the coming future and hopefully a freedom for her Jimin...

________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

I know you have so many things to say and complain like, "this is another one of those ffs where Jimin is weak", "Jikook shouldn't end up together", "this is some common plot where characters are dumb"...

I understand. But I will say one thing, end of this FF has not been confirmed. You can refer my two ffs where in "Parched" they ended up together and in "Hated" they didn't. Everything will happen accordingly to how story will continue. So chill and read further.

If they don't end up together I will create such scenarios, and if they do end up together, I will still create such scenarios too... This is a slow burn. Nothing happens on a whim. So please relax and give your suggestions.

BORA FUCKING HAE!!!💜