35. Once I'd Be Free

"Jimin!?"

Minho couldn't believe his eyes that Jimin was standing in front of him. He had a mild but beautiful smile spread across his lips as he held something in his hand. He had brought him some soup and delicious smell of that soup had filled the room.

"You are finally up hyung? Exactly how much did you drink last night?", Jimin asked frowning as he neared the table and placed the hot bowl of hangover soup carefully. He placed a floor mattress in front and signalled the Alpha to sit down.

A little perplexed and still confused Minho slowly came and sat in front of him. He was still little sleepy and dizzy because of the alcohol effect. But he was sure that he wasn't dreaming. Jimin was actually here in the Kisaeng house. In front of him, smiling.

"3 vessels to be exact. I was surprised to see him drinking that much for the first time...", Hwasa came inside with what looked like breakfast plates in her hands. Jimin winced at her answer and then looked at Minho accusingly. Minho couldn't anything but just lowering his head in embarrassment.

"Are you okay? Is something bothering you?", Jimin decided to ask softly. But Minho just ignored the question and asked him. "How come you are here?"

Jimin sighed. He silently slid the bo towards the Alpha and made space for Hwasa to sit down.

"Summer has started hyung. First full moon is almost here. We need to go on first hunt.", Jimin silently described and Minho gasped.

"You will go on hunting again??", He asked with wide eyes and Jimin just couldn't suppress his chuckle.

"Again means? Hyung, you know this is house full of Omegas who don't know how to hunt. And it's called for good luck if we get the first hunt before first full moon of summer. So me and Hyejin are gonna start hunting today itself...", Jimin whined which looked so adorable. It was rare to see him whine like a child since he acted like an adult most of the times. But Minho was still worried for him about getting hurt while on hunt trip.

It wasn't like he didn't trust him or he looked down on him for being an Omega who might not be having hunting skills, it's just that Minho has gotten used to care for him so much that any flicker of bad thing against Jimin would just set him off. He looked at Hwasa who just looked at him and nodded in assurance, urging him to approve. Finally he was left with no option. Not that Jimin would listen to him anyway.

"Fine."

Jimin and Hwasa squealed like excited puppies and Hwasa started doing happy dance. Jimin just laughed it off before turning towards Minho who still looked a little exhausted.

"So..."

Minho looked up at him and Hwasa also stopped before plopping down besides Jimin.

"Why have you been avoiding me, hyung?"

Minho looked up suddenly and took a sharp breath. Hwasa also looked at him in shock.

"Wh..what? Why would I avoid you?", He tried shrugging off like it was a casual question but he couldn't avoid Jimin's steady gaze. Hwasa was.looking at both of them with curiosity. And she got the point.

"So you don't meet Jimin at all, despite being in the palace practically all the time?", She asked with big eyes. And Jimin nodded to her question soundlessly. Minho was dejected. Because Jimin won't leave him without any answer and now Hwasa was involved too.

"Tell me why do you avoid me. Because there were few time where I saw you and tried calling but you just ignored me running away.", Jimin complained and now his sound didn't sound much playful or casual. It more hurt. Hwasa gasped loudly once again, "You ignored him on his face??"