His Friends Catch You Cuddling

(Quick explanation: I might not be able to post my Friday update tomorrow, so you all get an update a day early this week. Yay!)

"Hey, y/n..." Lloyd says.

"What?" you ask distractedly. You're focused on the newest issue of f/c.

"You know what we haven't done together yet?"

"I give up. What?"

Lloyd grins at you sneakily. "Come on, y/n. Guess."

You sigh and look up from your comic. "I can't guess. Tell me."

"Nope. You have to guess."

"Um...pranked your parents?"

"Nope."

"Pranked Sensei Wu?"

"Nope, better."

You put your comic down and think really hard. "Uh...nope, I give up. Now tell me, already!"

Lloyd picks you up, carries you into the living room, and puts you on the couch. "Cuddling," he announces.

"Oh, come on, Lloyd, not now...I've gotta finish f/c..." you protest.

"Aw, come on, y/n," Lloyd protests, wrapping his arms around you. "We've never cuddled! You're too cute not to cuddle! I need cuddles!"

"No! No cuddles!" you tease, pretending to push him away.

Lloyd just hugs you closer. "Cuddles!" he insists.

Finally, you give up and snuggle against him. "Okay...but only because you're my boyfriend. And you're too adorable not to cuddle."

"See? Aren't you glad I interrupted you?" Lloyd asks.

"Don't push it," you say with a grin.

You and Lloyd sit there for a few minutes before you hear muffled snickering. You try to ignore it, but it just gets louder.

"We can hear you guys," you call.

There's more snickering, then lots of laughter. Zane's voice says, "I don't get it." You and Lloyd turn around and glare over the back of the couch.

"So," Jay asks, grinning, "when's the wedding?"

"How many kids?" Cole asks.

"Have you thought about a house yet?" Kai asks. Zane just shrugs helplessly.

Lloyd glares at everyone. "I'm warning you guys-"

"Y/n and Lloyd, sitting in a tree-" Jay begins.

You grab a pillow and raise it over your head threateningly. "The next person who talks gets hit with this pillow."

Kai, Jay, and Cole stop talking and stare at you for a minute. Then they quietly leave the room. Zane looks at you, then the door, then follows them.

You look at Lloyd. "Finally. Now, where were we?"

Lloyd wraps his arms around you again, and you lean against him. You're just getting comfortable when you hear Jay's voice.

"I wasn't kidding about the wedding, though," he says with a grin. The he ducks back through the door as the pillow you threw hits the wall.

Lloyd rolls his eyes. "He's just jealous because he can't convince Nya to cuddle with him."

"Less talk, more cuddle," you tell him.

Lloyd laughs and pulls you close. The two of you cuddle on the couch until dinner.