Easter

"Hello again, y/n," someone says from behind you.

You yelp and look up from what you were doing, then relax when you realize that it's just Sensei Garmadon and Misako. "Oh, hi. Nice to see you again."

"We just came over to hide the Easter eggs," Misako says. "Do you know where they are, by the way?"

"Hidden. I took care of it," you say.

Garmadon raises his eyebrows. "Did you pick good hiding places?"

You grin. "The best."

"Where?" Misako asks.

"I put them—" you cut yourself off as the ninja enter the room. "I'll tell you later."

Lloyd grins. "All right, let's get this show on the road! Did you guys hide the eggs?"

"Actually, I did," you announce with a grin.

Jay waves his arms. "Wait, wait, wait, you hid them?"

"In my defense, I was left unsupervised. You guys should know by now that that's a bad idea."

Cole sighs. "We'd better find those eggs before she does something else."

"I believe you are right, Cole," Zane says. "The longer we wait, the greater the likelihood that y/n will prepare an unpleasant surprise for us."

Kai sighs. "We'd better hurry, then."

The other three hurry out of the room, ignoring the Easter baskets on the kitchen table. Lloyd stops in the doorway and turns to look back at you.

"Any hints for your boyfriend?" he asks hopefully.

"They'll be in the last place you look," you say with a grin.

Lloyd rolls his eyes and ducks out of the doorframe. You hear him mutter, "Well, duh. After we find them, why would we keep looking?"

"So, how are you and Lloyd doing?" Sensei Garmadon asks.

You're still getting used to the idea that your boyfriend is actually a twelve-year-old. He doesn't act like a twelve-year-old (usually). And he sure doesn't look like one...

"Oh, we're great," you say with a grin. "Don't get me started, though, or you'll be here until next year."

Misako laughs. "I think Lloyd feels the same way. He talks about you all the time in his letters and phone calls. You probably shouldn't tell him I said that."

"My lips are sealed," you say. You make a motion like you're zipping your lips.

You, Sensei Garmadon, and Misako chat for a while. Eventually, the conversation returns to the topic of the hidden Easter eggs.

"You never did tell us where you hid those eggs," Garmadon remarks.

You grin. "The guys are gonna be so mad. I put them in—"

The ninja choose that moment to reenter the kitchen. "I give up!" Jay groans. "We've checked the whole monastery twice, and we haven't found a single egg!"

"You guys were in a hurry," you laugh. "You even forgot your Easter baskets!"

Kai shrugs. "I guess we did." He walks over to the table and grabs his basket. "This feels pretty heavy—oh, come on! Seriously, y/n!"

"What?" Jay demands.

Kai reaches into his basket and pulls out an egg. "She put them in here!"

There's a chorus of groans. Everyone grabs their baskets and starts pulling out plastic Easter eggs.

Lloyd sighs and throws up his hands. "Was that really necessary, y/n?"

"Nobody out-pranks the prankster, Lloyd!" you laugh. "Who's the prankster now?"