Valentine's Day

You open the front door of the monastery and walk inside. Zane is talking to Kai and looking confused.

"I still do not understand what you are talking about," Zane says.

"Oh, for Ninjago's sake..." Kai facepalms before noticing you. "Y/n, help me out here."

"Um...what are you guys talking about?" you ask.

"Kai is trying to explain the point of Valentine's Day to me, but I do not understand what he is talking about," Zane says. "Can you explain it?"

You take a second to gather your thoughts. "Well...Valentine's Day is all about showing the person you love that you love them. Today, you're supposed to do something extra-special for the person you...you know...love."

"That reminds me," Kai says. "Lloyd has a surprise for you. He said to tell you to wait in the living room while he gets it ready.

"Okay." You walk into the living room, sit on the couch, and wait...and wait...and wait.

You're on the verge of getting up and going looking for Lloyd when he finally walks into the room and plops down on the couch.

"Happy Valentine's Day, y/n," Lloyd says mischievously.

"Okay, what are you up to?" you ask suspiciously.

Lloyd assumes a hurt look. "I just want to wish the best girlfriend in the universe a happy Valentine's Day! Is there something wrong with that?"

"I know that look," you say, scooting away from Lloyd. "You're up to something."

"Sheesh, y/n," Lloyd says, scooting after you. "Have a little faith in your boyfriend! Anyone would think you don't trust me!"

You keep backing up until you run into the arm of the couch. "I know you, Lloyd Garmadon. You only get that sneaky look on your face when you're up to something."

Lloyd sighs. "Okay, you got me, y/n. I am up to something."

"And that would be?"

Lloyd leans in and kisses you. You tense up, then relax into the kiss.

Lloyd pulls away for air. "Gotcha."

"Shut up and kiss me." you grab the front of Lloyd's shirt and pull him back in.

You and Lloyd are still kissing when a bright flash illuminates the room. You both jerk apart and whip around to look at the door.

Cole snickers. "Guess what I finally found?" he says, waving his camera.

You glare at Cole. "You know, it's a good thing you wear black, Cole...because it shows me you're ready for your funeral!"

"You wouldn't." Cole backs away from you slowly. "Would you?"

"Based on what transpired last time you used your camera to take a picture of Lloyd and y/n, I believe they would," Zane calls from the other room.

"You're not helping, Zane!" Cole yells back. He turns to look at you and Lloyd. "You know, there's a saying...'forgiveness is the attribute of the strong,'" he says nervously.

You fold your arms. "I know another saying."

"What's that?" Cole asks hopefully.

"Three strikes and you're out!" You tackle Cole to the floor, with Lloyd right behind you. 

(Okay, I promise to quit messing around with Cole's camera now...)