You Get Captured {Part VI}

Lloyd's POV

The room immediately fills with confused yelling. I wrench myself free and start making my way toward where I saw y/n standing. I can't see a thing. I don't even know what happened.

I stumble forward until I run into b/f/n, who's holding a ball of light in her palm. When she sees me, she glares at me and snuffs it out.

Okay. I can't rely on my eyes. It's just like an exercise I used to do when the others were training me. I close my eyes and focus on listening to what's happening around me. I can hear my double and Kai's double arguing over why it's dark, Cole's double trying to get everyone to quiet down, someone—probably b/f/n—running away, and someone else—hopefully y/n—coming in my direction.

Then, as suddenly as it came, the darkness lifts. I blink in confusion. By the time my eyes adjust, the duplicate ninja and b/f/n are gone and my friends are all gathered around me, demanding to know what happened. I ignore them and look for y/n.

Finally, I see her, lying in a heap on the ground. I cry out and fall to my knees next to her, checking for a pulse. I sigh in relief when I find it, then pick her up, bridal-style. I need to get her back to the monastery so Sensei Wu can make sure she's all right.

"Let's go," I say to the others.

"But I saw b/f/n here. What about her?" Cole asks.

"I'll tell you on the way," I reply. "Now come on."

Cole follows me out of the cave. "We can't just leave her here with those evil ninja!"

"She's working with them," I snap. "She'll be fine." I summon my Golden Dragon.

Jay's voice echoes behind me while I fly toward the monastery as fast as I can. "Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me b/f/n's a traitor?"

Back at the monastery, my uncle examines y/n and pronounces her healthy, aside from a slight concussion, so I put her to bed in the spare bedroom and wait for her to wake up. I try to kick the others out of the room, but they won't leave me alone, so I eventually explain what happened with b/f/n.

I try to stay awake, but between normal training and flying to the Dark Island to rescue y/n, I've been awake for almost twenty-four hours. I eventually doze off in my chair and wake up to see y/n sitting up in bed.

"Y/n, you're awake! Are you okay?" I ask.

Y/n gives me a confused look. "Who are you?" she asks. "And who's y/n?"

(I have reached a new level of evil.)