Escaping Your Cell

(To avoid any further confusion, Cole's girlfriend will now be called C/g/n {which stands for "Cole's girlfriend's name"}.)

The girl who hates you for some reason pushes you down a flight of steps and through a twisting series of passageways. Finally, the two of you come to a stop in front of a big stone door that has a small, barred window in it. The girl opens it and shouts a few insults at whoever's inside.

"You're not getting away from me this time, y/n," she hisses into your ear. Then she throws you forward into the cell. You crash into the person who's already inside, knocking you both over. You hear the door slam shut. "And don't expect your boyfriend to come save you, either!"

"Ow!" The other person shoves you to the side. "Get off!"

You sit up in surprise. "C/g/n? Are you okay?"

"Fine," C/g/n says sarcastically. "Just great. What are you doing here, y/n?"

"I gave myself up so they'd let you go," You explain. "But I guess that didn't work, since you're still here."

C/g/n gestures around the cell. "I decided to stay a while and see the sights. This is a nice change of scenery."

You stare at C/g/n. Her face is so deadpan, you can't decide whether she's being serious or not. "It's a prison cell."

"I was being sarcastic. Do you have any idea how to get out of here, by the way?"

"I think I do," you say, looking at the shadowy corners of the cell. "But we should wait until she's gone."

"Speaking of which, do you know this crazy chick?" C/g/n asks you.

You shake your head. "No. Not that I remember, anyway."

"I don't even want to know," C/g/n mutters.

You peer out the window. "I think she's gone."

"Great. Now what's your big escape plan?"

You sigh mentally. You've really enjoyed C/g/n's company all the times you've me her before, but her sarcasm is starting to get on your nerves. So, without bothering to explain what you're doing, you use the shadows to teleport into the hallway outside of the cell.

"Hey!" C/g/n yelps from inside. "Where did you go? Y/n!"

You lift the bar that's holding the door shut and open it. "Yes?"

C/g/n spins around to look at you. "How did you—oh, never mind. You're not allowed to make plans anymore. Now come on. I've got a bone to pick with those ninja, and that crazy chick who's helping them."

Withoutwaiting for your answer, C/g/n takes off down the hallway, leaving yousprinting along behind to catch up.