Christmas {Part II}

You and Lloyd eventually decided to let Cole off the hook (it is Christmas, after all). You did, however, take his camera and hide it where he won't find it for a while.

Now the fun part—you all get to sit down and open your presents! You and Lloyd got each other candy, of course. Sensei Wu got a new staff, and he seems to be looking for someone to test it out on. You quietly resolve to stay as far away from him as possible for the rest of the day.

Finally, all of the presents are open. You stand up and stretch. "Who's for breakfast?" Jay and Kai snicker.

Lloyd looks around. "Okay, where'd you guys hide the mistletoe this time?" For the past few weeks, Kai, Jay, and Cole have been hiding the mistletoe in different places around the monastery, trying to catch you and Lloyd underneath it.

"You may wish to watch out when you enter the kitchen," Zane announces as he walks into the room. "Someone hung mistletoe in there."

Jay groans. "Aw, come on, Zane! You take all the fun out of it! Now I gotta go move it..." he stands up and heads for the kitchen.

The rest of you talk and laugh for a few minutes before Zane frowns. "I wonder what is keeping Jay. It cannot take very long to move a piece of mistletoe."

You walk into the kitchen and see Jay and Nya kissing under the mistletoe Zane warned you about. Kai, Cole, and Lloyd follow you and stare until Jay and Nya pull apart and notice you.

You laugh. "Maybe I should go get Cole's camera."

"Hey!" Jay protests. "I didn't even put that there! That was Kai!"

Kai glares at him. "And you should know that it wasn't so you could kiss my sister!"

Cole throws up his hands. "See why you shouldn't have taken my camera, y/n?"

"Be glad I didn't do worse," you tell him. "You got off easy because it's Christmas."

Cole winces. Obviously, he remembers the beating you and Lloyd gave him the time he took a picture of the two of you and showed it to his parents (although they thought it was great).

"Hey!" Lloyd says. "Are we gonna eat, or are we gonna just stand here?"

You grin at him. "Last one to the breakfast table is a rotten ninja!" 

(200 FOLLOWERS! Woot woot!

Shout out to @The_Silver_Ninja29! You rock!)