The Bull: 1

"Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!" Was literally the only thing I was saying.

It was morning? I don't know? It's hard to tell with all the dark clouds in the sky. Gugalanna was causing a lot of natural catastrophes with its mere presence. One of which was storms.

Another one was something I was dealing with right now. I was in my water element and I was holding back raging waves of water from breaking into Uruk. Gugalanna caused a few floods and I was making sure they did not reach the city.

"Move already!" I barked, looking back to the guards who were hoarding people into the city.

Many people reached Uruk while running from the calamities that the bull of heaven was causing. Uruk was probably the safest place around at the moment, and the guards were not even bothering that the city was getting overcrowded.

"Elemental Zack, that is everyone!" One of the guards finally said.

"Alright, get inside with the rest! I'll make sure this doesn't get to the city!" I ordered while motioning to the giant wave of water I was holding back.

The guards didn’t even bother worrying about my safety and just followed the order.

When I was sure no one else was around, I gave the water a powerful push backwards to make some space between it and the city.

I immediately changed to my rock element and raised a wall between the water and the city before the flood came back. I kept raising walls on the side as water finally smacked on it and made sure it reached all the way to go over the city.

The water followed the wall and went around the city without harming anyone.

I didn't even feel any relief from doing that, because I can see a large, VERY LARGE, figure covered in clouds, thunder, and lightning in the distance making its way towards Uruk.

"That thing is getting closer by the second," I groaned out, having no idea what to do to stop that.

Golden light covered the area and I turned around to see Gilgamesh standing on top of the walls of Uruk. Golden portals were all around him, surrounding almost the entirety of the top of the wall.

From the portals came out what looked like blue Cannon barrels laced in gold, all of which were aiming at Gugalanna. Gilgamesh raised his hand and then threw it forward.

All the cannons shot beams of golden energy covered almost the entire sky. They shot forward at speed I couldn't even keep up with and made a direct hit at Gugalanna.

The light of the shots gave a view to how the bull of heaven looks like under all those clouds and thunder. It looked like a giant, golden exoskeleton of a bull made with piercing sapphire eyes and a pair of wings on its back.

Sadly, the shot only made that thing slid backwards slightly. It either shrugged off whatever pain and damage it got or it didn't get any in the first place.

Honestly, it can be both.

"Gilgamesh, how many times can you shoot-" I didn't even get to finish asking before the sky lit up again as he fired the cannons.

Gugalanna seems to have actually prepared for the attack this time as it lowered its stance slightly. This time, it didn't budge an inch.

"Shit, we need something stronger or-" I didn't get to finish as dread filled me when I saw the bull drag one of its feet on the ground a couple of times, implying it was getting ready to charge, and it was looking directly at Uruk.

I panicked and stomped my foot on the ground. I was still in my rock element so I began raising as many walls as I can between that thing and Uruk as fast as I could.

And then, that thing charged.