Tree to Tree: 2

"Okay, please calm do-"

"Waaah!"

"Can you listen to-"

"WAAAAAAAHHHH!"

I have been through weird stuff in my life. Yet I can definitely say that this ranks as one of the top three moments. I was trying to calm down the crying Tree of the World like a freaking child.

She was responding to everything I say with crying even LOUDER!

I know this isn't the time but: freaking typical!

"Look, I know I did you wrong-"

"YOU DID! YOU BIG CHEATER! That was a trick question! How can I know about something that exists outside the Nine Realms!? You cheated, you big jerk!" Yggdrasil started yelling at me.

"Look, I'm sorry, Okay? Please calm down. I'll think of a different question and I won't try to cheat, alright?" I said, trying to calm her down.

"... *sniff*... okay..."

"Alright," okay. Think, think, think! I need a question that sounds hard but can be answered. "Uhmm... Tell me what you know about the... uh... White titan! Yeah! What do you know of the white titan?"

"... that is a surprising question. But, I suppose I can tell you of it," Thankfully, Yggdrasil cheered up. I already knew about Sefar, but I just wanted her to stop crying. "A long time ago, an entity landed on the Heavenly Body. That being was one of pure destruction. It collected the knowledge of the oldest times and destroyed their source once it was done. That being became known as the White Titan, and many gods fell in an attempt to stop it. Eventually, it was defeated by the Holy Swordsman and the weapon created by the world."

"I see, thank you," I just nodded along, hoping she wouldn't realise I was just humouring her.

"Now, allow ME to ask YOU a question," her tone was full of suspicion. "These... Eldritch Gods? How do you know of them if they don't come from the Nine Realms?"

"Uh... the World told me?" I lied as naturally as I breathed... even though I don't breath.

To be honest, neither Gaia or Alaya made contact with me yet. And, quite frankly, I don't even know if THEY know about the Eldritch Gods. Maybe they do since the Eldritch Gods claim ownership of Earth and Humanity.

They do know. Hating the Eldritch is probably the only thing Gaia and Alaya completely agree on.

"Hmm... They must be a rather dangerous threat for the world to only reveal their existence to the Archtype," Yggdrasil commented.

"Yeah, really dangerous. We should probably not talk about this again," I said, shaking my head.

I just got her to stop crying. I don't want to be the one that tells her that there's beings out there that are stronger than any god on Earth yet are not Ultimate Ones themselves and have a grudge against creation.

"Do you have any other questions?" Yggdrasil asked.

Honestly, I just didn't want her to cry again. So, might as well ask her a few things and humour her to avoid more water works.

"I... might have a few."