Q&A

A/N: first, I apologise for the lack of a new chapter, but I needed to say this.

First, I'll be taking a break for a couple of days for an upcoming exam. It's just a couple of days, so don't worry. I'll update as soon as I can.

Second, it seems I made a mistake on the Time-line and the Argonauts happened AFTER the incident with the Gorgon sisters. I am willing to take suggestions on how to fix that before I take action on it.

Third, as an apology for not posting a chapter, I'll be answering some of the questions I've been getting from most of the readers.

Q1: Zack's human form?

Zack will have a human form, though not for a while, and I'd like to keep how he gets it a secret.

Q2: changes to history?

Zack will definitely make changes across time, as evident by the fact that he saved Enkidu. However, he will try to avoid tampering with the foundation of humanity events because he's worried of a pruning in the time-line should he screw up.

Q3: Encounter with the cast of modern time?

Zack will definitely be there, but that's mainly to clean up the mess of the 3 Mage families and end Zouken before he even becomes a worm obsessed old man.

Q4: Zack's relationship to the gods after becoming Type Earth?

Thanks to seeing Ereshkigal work and knowing for a fact that not all gods are spoiled brats, Zack will have a semi-neutral relationship with the gods. He will be there to put a leash on the ones that overstep their boundaries, but he'll ignore the rest as long as they don't bother him with the exception of a few who became his friends.

Q5: the nature of Zack's power?

Zack's power is the semantic meaning of the concept of "Elemental". He is supposed to be, as Enkidu stated, the "Elements given a conscious". He can bond, transform to, and control anything Earth recognises as an "Element". But, do note that he needs to make contact with a sufficient source of said element to do that.

(The power is based on OG Elemantor's Ability, and Zack's design is based on the 2015 Super Elementor minus the extra arms. Just look that up to get an idea on how Zack looks like.)