Isles: 3

"Wha- How dare you!?" Euryale, obviously, wasn't pleased with what I said. "This is home to the Gorgon sisters! Home to goddesses born to be idealised!"

"A lion considers a pile of dirt home but that doesn't change the fact its a pile of dirt," I replied causing her to glare at me.

"Well, why are you still here?" Stheno asked with a raised eyebrow. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

"Honestly? No. Also, I'm lost, so..." I awkwardly admitted while scratching my head.

"Well, that's not our problem," Stheno said while crossing her arms and huffing away.

"Yeah, why don't leave our 'dump' of an island and go somewhere else?" Euryale copied her sister's action. It looked like Medusa wanted to say something but stayed quiet.

Looking around the Shapeless Isles, it was a serious shame that such a beautiful place was left like this unattended. So, I had a thought.

"Want me to fix it?" I asked.

"What?" All three sisters asked at the same time.

"This place is honestly beautiful, it really is. It's just that it isn't maintained. So, want me to fix it for you?" I asked again while also explaining my reason.

"Why would you do that?" Stheno asked as she and her sisters looked at me in suspicion.

"Do you want me to be absolutely honest?" I asked and she nodded. "I just don't want a place as beautiful like this to be left without care," I said honestly.

Stheno just looked at me for a few moments before asking. "Will you want something in return?"

"Just let me hang around for a while and figure out where I'll go next."

"Fine, but no funny business, got that?" She said with a glare.

I was honestly surprised she agreed, and even more so that her sisters didn't protest, especially with the hesitant looks they sent her way. But, I figured they just trusted Stheno's opinion as the oldest sister.

"Alright, stand back," I said while stepping forward and moving my neck around. Obviously, there wasn't anything to pop, but old habits die hard.

I turned to my rock element and stepped forward. I raised my hands and began doing the repairs.

The fallen rocks and broken pillars began floating in the air before slowly going back into place - or at least what I thought their original place was - and I realised how large the Shapeless Isles actually were.

It took quite a while, but after what I THINK is thirty minutes - not that I would know since I can't keep track of time -, I managed to make the place look less broken than it used to be. There was still some cracks across the buildings, but they weren't anymore broken ones at least, and the pillars weren't randomly thrown around anymore, but were aligned two at each building.

Honestly, I just didn't learn how to be detailed while focusing on such a large area yet.

"There, that should take care of that," I said before turning to the Gorgon sisters and turning to my tree form. "I'll do a more detailed work in a bit. I promise I'll make this place the best location in Greece."

"Humph, you better," Stheno said while running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah, we deserve nothing but the best," Euryale said before waving her hand. "Now, go and do whatever it is you trees do. Grow some fruit or something."

There was definitely something racist in what she said, but I genuinely couldn't bring myself to caring after all those times Gilgamesh called me a tree.

"U-Uhmm," I looked at Medusa who was looking at me with almost actual stars in her eyes. "What... What else can you do?"

There was only ONE possible way to describe young Medusa.

And that was: Freaking adorable.

(A/N: I added some changes to the following chapters:

"New Arc: Prologue"

"Isles: 1")