The Bull: 2 and 3

"Enkidu, if I had lips, I would kiss you," I said.

Why was I saying that? Because, while Gugalanna managed to break the walls I made and Uruk's wall, it still couldn't enter the city itself as as golden chains covered its body, holding it back from entering the city itself.

Meanwhile, I was in my rock element and was holding back the pieces of the broken walls from falling down on the city. I sadly couldn't stop all of them since I wasn't fast enough and some managed fall inside.

I tried my best to ignore how some voices and screams went quiet and focus on the enemy in front of me.

Raising the pieces higher in the air, I threw them all at Gugalanna as strong as I could. I don't know why I thought that work after seeing Gilgamesh's own attack do barely anything, but I had to do SOMETHING!

Surprisingly, the attacks managed to make it take a step back. Enkidu's chains vanished and he landed beside me, looking a little out of breath with his eyes glowing gold.

"Can you slow it down?" He asked me.

"You're asking ME?!" What the hell did he want me to do.

"Those wings are mostly for show," Enkidu said looking at Gugalanna's feet. "It hardly has the ability to fly without exposing itself to Gilgamesh or effecting heaven in one way or another. I highly doubt Inanna's pet would attack its owners domain."

He has a point. Raising my hands, I focused on the ground under Gugalanna and tore apart right under the giant bull. Gugalanna's body dropped slightly, but it was so big that I only managed to make it sink to the knees.

Still, that was better than nothing.

But my relief didn't last as that thing's eyes glowed brightly as it roared upwards to the sky. The dark clouds in the sky began lighting up before lighting started falling from the sky. It's as if the clouds themselves were attacking the city.

"For the love of-!" I groaned out as a lightning bolt began attacking houses and fires began spreading out. "I-I'll protect the people! See what you can do about that thing!" I said to Enkidu before changing to my water element and I began running towards where the fires began.

Why did I stutter? I didn't have any high hopes that I would do much against Gugalanna but I still wanted to do something. Anything.

The chains of heaven gave me a single nod as it turned back to the bull. I reached the area were many houses were either destroyed or on fire.

I turned to the nearest, flaming house when I heard a scream and I immediately doused it in water. I tore the wooden door open and found a man trapped there.

"Go!" Was the only thing I said to him before I turned back to the other houses.

The second house was, to my sadness, empty of life. There was just a couple of dead bodies that were crushed under some rubble.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!" I yelled out as I looked at the rest of the fires and had an idea.

I turned to my fire element and focused, and soon enough, the fires left the houses and began floating in the air before they went out with nothing to burn.

The universe didn't want to give me a break as a lighting bolt crashed into one of the larger houses and sent rubble flying everywhere.

Acting as quickly as I could, I turned to my rock element and stopped the rubble from falling on anyone.

But, I wasn't fast enough to stop all of them, and one of them smashed into a woman that was running away and didn't see the rubble coming over.

A sickening crunch was heard and blood splattered where that woman used to be.